New Tarck Bike Questions.

i just upgraded froma conversion to a kilo frame and love it.

[quote=TimArchy][quote=Elderberry]What halbritt said. And what Brvn said.

I wouldn’t really consider the kilo or flite “bigger and better things” unless what you’re riding now is a TOTAL PILE, which it may be. I dunno.[/quote]

As much as I want to agree with this, I can’t. There is definately a difference in the feel of a track oriented bike vs. a converted road bike. If we were talking about spending $1000 on a complete, I might advise against it. But we’re talking about $200 for a new frame that, besides having things like steeper angles and a higher BB, also doesn’t come with all the problems and worries that older frames have (I am so finished with buying old frames*. too much hassle). Honestly, I’d prefer to commute on a cheap track bike over a nice converted road frame almost any day. But that’s just me.

*This is a bold-faced lie.[/quote]
You have a point here. If you’re looking for that sorta geometry, cheap tarck bike is the way to go, but as sneaky said, this dudes’ most likely a total troll and our discussion is basically worthless.

I’m gonna be a conversionstar for life.

So, this pretty much seals the deal. You are a jackass. Dig: If you really knew what the fuck you were doing, it’d be ok if you were riding brakeless. However, by asking the stupid goddamn brian forums question, you pretty much proved that you don’t know a goddamn thing and that you are also a fucking jackass that’s going to be running into shit because you don’t have a fucking brake. Seriously, go back to brian forums. Nobody gives a fuck about your fucking kilo or your conversion or whatever.

Edit: Are you from Portland?[/quote]
huh

what does brand knowledge and the ability to ride brakeless have to do with one another?[/quote]

Nothing. But you saw the dig on Portland and you had to jump in, didn’t you?

[quote=zelah]you have 206 posts power and you joined 1 month and 4 days ago. you still have plenty of dicks to eat.

get a kilo tt pro and you’ll even get a brake and shit[/quote]
60, not 206

[quote=Elderberry]
I’m gonna be a conversionstar for life.[/quote]

we need stickers lol, although i’m no longer one :frowning: i feel like a traitor

As you should, ant… I’ll give you some time to think about what you’ve done.

maybe this will redeem me

Oooooooohhhhh… that’s pretty nice.

Antcave for Tarck of Legend

Nothing wrong with a Kilo/Spicer/KHS. For street riding I don’t see much point in getting anything nicer.

That, and a brake.