North American Handmade Bicycle Show in Indianapolis

if you go wanna pick me up? i’ll pay for my share of gas, then we can come back here and rage

You better come you fucker

I think yeaux, pascal and I will be going Saturday. Probably not gonna be able to bring bikes and not staying the night, so we won’t be able to partake in any of that fun, but oh well. I’m sure we’ll see some of you guys there.

i’ll be there. If you see a 20 something year old Chinese guy, go ask him for some h plus son stickers, he will gladly give you some.

maybe we should have a mini meet up if anyone is interested?

who is bringing their bikes?

I coming up with a couple of buddies and a couple of bikes. Riding should definitely go down.

I wanna go!
Can I stay with you Houdini?
I’ll definitely bring my bike if I come.

yeah dude you can stay here for sure

people that have been to this. can you tell me how big this event is? should i worry about booking at the last min just find super inflated hotel rates and no room availability?

i don’t think it is that big. Indianapolis has plenty of hotel accommodations. i mean, we have the indy 500 and have hosted both star wars conventions, so they have to have a lot
if you absolutely can’t find a place there are plenty of legit dudes that would be glad to house you, i doubt it’ll come to that.

Good to know, lets just hope it doesn’t clash with any other conventions. So any ideas for meet ups? A good bar downtown?

i’m not 21, but there are quite a few bars downtown and i think a lot of shit is being planned with that.
plus friday night is the critical mass, i’m sure everyone will go get a bite to eat, ride around a bit more then we’ll head over to fountain square for Artbike, where they’ll be having Gold Sprints and other things I don’t know about yet (they’re hyping it up as a big bike party from what i understand)
the only for sure thing i know of saturday is macaframa premiere, then the cool people are going “tricking”.

wow, i’m finally bummed i live on the west caost…

enjoy that show for us over here

guess i’ll probably try to sneak in

Word, I’m excited as shit for this. Me, limbs, pascal, and curiousincident are for sure going now. Should we al post pics or whatever so we an recognize eachother walking around? I’d like to meet the tarckers that are there for sure.

Too bad we can’t bring our bikes or stay the night, but I’m sure it will be a good time regardless.

EDIT: Going Saturday, who else will be there that day?

i’m working it one of the days, then i’ll go a different but i don’t know what day i’m working!!! it would be nice to know…

I’ll be there on Saturday, just look for a chubby, ugly, redheaded guy.

I’ll be there all weekend. Look for
<-That guy, in a Tarck cap.

we should all go to sears and get a family portrait together

Haha, such a good idea.