North American Handmade Bicycle Show in Indianapolis

i’m working 1-6 friday and saturday as photographer’s assistant.
so yeah look for me wandering around with a camera with a guy with a camera

of course i’m out of the country the one time i have a reason to drive the 45 minutes to indy. have fun.

Do any of you Indy locals hit up Nicky Blaine’s? I had a good time there once, love the cigars (don’t smoke cigarettes but once in a while a cigar and a cognac really hits the spot). Slippery Noodle was pretty cool too. Indy seems like a pretty cool town, for Indianapolis anyways :bear:

Wish I could finagle a trip out there for this, I’m sure it will be awesome.

my dad has done extensive traveling all over the world and slippery noodle is still one of his favorite bars

what the fuck is there to do in Indianapolis at night?

im gonna be there wed-sun and need somethin to keep me occupied (sic: beer) in the pm.

bars are really the only thing to do in indy

indianapolis suxxx

is it worth going multiple days? like, are there different showcases and stuff on different days? id like to go for more than one day, but it might not be possible.

Pretty much for sure going Saturday and Sunday. Still need to figure out if I am gonna have to take the bus or not. If I do, does anyone have a big bike I can borrow? 60cm+

There are different seminars on each day.
Does anyone know if the Don Walker seminar on track frames is going to be worth it?

Maybe. If there’s one thing he does well it’s basic, solid race frames for track racers.

Loading up a van load of hooligans heading to Indy tonight :bear:

like everyone else there i’ll be wearing a red plaid shirt today and carrying a grey camera bag, and maybe an orange and black chrome metropolis

tomorrow but replace red plaid with white and black

[quote=houdini logic]like everyone else there i’ll be wearing a red plaid shirt today and carrying a grey camera bag, and maybe an orange and black chrome metropolis

tomorrow but replace red plaid with white and black[/quote]
Word, tomorrow I’ll be there and I’ll have a black, no name mess bag and a black, wool EWR messenger hoodie. Probably just going to be snapping pictures with my shitty digicam. I’ll be on the lookout.

Also, what’s your name? I feel weird calling you Houdini if I bump into you. I’m Erik.

ryan

just shout tarck bear assemble and i’ll come running

[quote=houdini logic]ryan

just shout tarck bear assemble and i’ll come running[/quote]
Haha, totally looking forward to yelling this now.

i met eurojosh today. it was awkward. sorry josh, i had just walked in and was out of breathe from riding

if jordan wins best in show i can sell my bike for $$$

his shit was awesome. the polished H+ were legit. and he seemed to have a lot of people at his booth everytime i walked by

those things are like…TOO polished. i saw them in his shop and it’s just a wall of mirror

i will be there tomorrow with some friends. im pretty pumped.