Nutarck Ternsandwiches

Bike was owned by a kid named Raymond, engineering student at UC Davis, class of 2010 I think. Lots of people knew of him as the guy that refused to lock his bike up and would take it into the lecture halls.

We were in the same fixiegroup. He had a couple bikes, all had very jackass brakes (he had a kilo with a front brake, a 5 inch section of wire, and a bead at the end dangling around to pull). Cops in the city were vigilant with brake tickets, but the rest of us just put regular, functional brakes on our bikes.

Afaik, he never was on tarck, mostly davisfixed (now defunct local fixieboard), sacfixed (another), and bikeforums. Sticker might have already been on the bike, or he bought for the colors.

Might be the reason I found this site tho, not sure.

3 Likes

fucking raymond

1 Like

Lol nvm, he had an account

I remember muckymucky.

Not fondly.

Fucking Davis.

I got a nob rakes ticket at UCD in 2003.

OLD SKOOL

speaking of nobr akes:

That front tire has to be rubbing.

Coaster brake

1 Like

it is

Get me that saddle

This here be some Tarck Gold

ashamed to admit I got this for a bike at my mom’s house that has leopard bar tape

Are they comfy?

I just ordered it thanks to this conversation. I usually get along well with cheapo velo branded saddles, and I’m sure this is the same. I’ll update when it arrives, but for $15 shipped I’m not expecting anything out of this world.

PCBE

“Mostly original with aftermarket handlebars. Rides well. Made in France. Great vintage collectible bike. $200obo”

Hetchins-style curly fork blades? I’m sold.

“Never been dropped”

Concussion style bent dt/ht? #winning