Nutarck Ternsandwiches

true track geo

Mostly original except new cables, housing, chain, chainring, handlebars, stem, grips, tires, rear light, and a headset spacer.

Holy shit I haven’t thought about Ray and that bike and that fucking brake in years, but yeah this all tracks perfectly.

1 Like

Oh please please please let there be videos of these being ridden

2 Likes

Do we call the front derailleur a fangler?

1 Like

Do we even need an international team of experts working around the clock to determine that the twicycle sucks

I watched the video on mute and still don’t understand how the cables don’t tangle

also doesn’t “Twicycle” sound like a child saying “tricycle”?

@ 0:54
“By creating a secondary paddling system for your hands…”

1 Like

Thank you for the vid. Amazing.

Boy I bet that feels great to corner. Also you get slam your face into a crankset when you crash

Honestly, he shot for the moon and landed among the stars. I see him selling boatloads of those “upper body supports” to triathletes with the right “conserve your core” marketing copy.

@2:41 The guy on the left is moving so much I feel like I’m watching Steve McQueen and Yul Brynner duke it out for the camera’s attention in Magnificent Seven.

I have seen this bike before.

I was hoping I would never see it again.

so much effort but so much wrong. If you are going for full steeze why not veloflex or something fancy? FBM? idk.
custom valve sleeve AND a plastic valve cap? why?
painted rims are honestly the least offensive thing about this right here

1 Like

Beer corks and crowns from Anchorage brewing made for perfect bar ends. I chose a micro-brew instead of champagne to keep the design modern and fun and to steer away from a pretentious perception.

:x: mission accomplished

8 Likes

Along with unique places comesunique people. “It’s beautiful, it’s like a Horse” said one of San Francisco’s quirky homeless, just seconds before touching it and knocking the bike over. “The Horse” he exclaimed, as he walked away… and the name stuck.

Excellent

1 Like

Spotted at home depot

4 Likes

René Herse Horse