Oakland get together this Friday (January 19th, 6-8pm)

Repost@luckyduckoakland

January 19th, 6-8pm: Come join us for an evening of beautiful custom handmade bicycles, stems, and racks by Eric Estlund of @winterbicycles.

Q&A with Eric to follow.

Winter Bicycles is an international award winning maker of #custom #road, #mountainbike, #gravel, #track, #touring, and #randonneuring bicycles. In addition to custom #fillet #brazed, #lugged, and #bilaminate #bicycles, Eric is also known for his wide variety of custom #steel #stems and #racks.

We’re honored to have him. Don’t miss it! [Editor's note: I’m honored to be hosted, thank you!]

[IMG]https://scontent.fagc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26815507_10210549963965457_6402612718711992737_n.jpg?oh=dbe2dca94d9671009b8e1c948af983a9&oe=5AFAAE2B[/IMG]

Whatcha doing on the west coast?

SWeeeey

Just saw this on your gram. I’ll definitely be there.

I’m coming to hang out and chat bikes- that’s pretty much my whole agenda. Eat, ride a little, eat some more.

Tarck up?

Eric, u no doing NAHMBLA?

NAHBS just didn’t seem to do it for me, so for now I focus on other events.

Wish I could make it.

can i wear my Winter shirt, or is that like wearing the band’s own t-shirt to the concert?

You can only wear it if you approach Eric with a sharpie and ask him for his autograph

I’ll sign stuff.

In Oakland and already eating and drinking coffee like a tourist. Cause I am.

Oakland and the surrounding areas are good for that sort of thing. I’ve been up here for over 10 years and I still eat and drink coffee like a tourist.

I might be able to make it tonight. My tarck hat is in the wash though and i have no idea how i’d recognize any of y’all

Not sure if I’ll make it. We Have been stuck working late all week

tarck sticker on ya forehead!

I’ll be one of the many messenger bros there. Good luck picking me out.

I have no front tooth so should be easy to spot.

I’ll be one of the many dad bros at home. Good luck picking me out.