Oh shit...

[quote=toastycat][quote=Cadence]“Don’t call this one ‘tarck’. It would love some time in the velodrome…but we’re going to put a drilled seatstay bridge on it, and sell it with a drilled fork”

Ya ok Pake.[/quote]

i’d love to see CADENCE BIKE COMPANY put out a similar frame.

“buy our budget, entry-level aluminum/carbon track frame! no brake holes, so fuck off to the roadie market looking for a road fixed bike, and we scare away moms from buying this for their aspiring middle school fixie kidz! even slightly versatile? nope, not this bike! this frame is mass-produced and generic, but there’s NO BRAKES so it has character and is rad! buy it!”[/quote]

“If you have a problem with our frames, feel free to come find me on the streets. I’ll be in the Molteni cap trackstanding at the lights but you won’t catch me because I’m a MESSANGER!”

[quote=Rich][quote=toastycat][quote=Cadence]“Don’t call this one ‘tarck’. It would love some time in the velodrome…but we’re going to put a drilled seatstay bridge on it, and sell it with a drilled fork”

Ya ok Pake.[/quote]

“buy our budget, entry-level aluminum/carbon track frame! no brake holes, so fuck off to the roadie market looking for a road fixed bike, and we scare away moms from buying this for their aspiring middle school fixie kidz! even slightly versatile? nope, not this bike! this frame is mass-produced and generic, but there’s NO BRAKES so it has character and is rad! buy it!”[/quote]

“If you have a problem with our frames, feel free to come find me on the streets. I’ll be in the Molteni cap trackstanding at the lights but you won’t catch me because I’m a MESSANGER!”[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[quote=Gnarshred][quote=Rich][quote=toastycat][quote=Cadence]“Don’t call this one ‘tarck’. It would love some time in the velodrome…but we’re going to put a drilled seatstay bridge on it, and sell it with a drilled fork”

Ya ok Pake.[/quote]

“If you have a problem with our frames, feel free to come find me on the streets. I’ll be in the Molteni cap trackstanding at the lights but you won’t catch me because I’m a MESSANGER!”[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]

On second thought, forget the bikes and blackjack

[quote=CHZtruck][quote=Gnarshred][quote=Rich][quote=toastycat][quote=Cadence]“Don’t call this one ‘tarck’. It would love some time in the velodrome…but we’re going to put a drilled seatstay bridge on it, and sell it with a drilled fork”

Ya ok Pake.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote][/quote]