Okay, which one of you wants an aerospoke (and more)? [NYC]

If Jame5on doesn’t want it, I’ve been commuting on my clydesdale and can easily swing through SOHO on my way home from work. I can only imagine the racket I could make with that thing rattling around in my metal basket!

2 Likes

Paris If you are really into it I’m trying to talk myself into needing it but probably don’t

I am at Crosby and spring and could come get it someday this week if Paris doesn’t dibs

I could definitely use that thing. Right now I have tools in an assortment of plastic bins.

Well, let the bidding begin - highest offer or coolest silver flat pedals wins

Paris go for it

I think I have a pair of flat silver pedals in the ol’ bike parts pile. Those VP gripster pedals that Grant likes?

Nevermind, no flat pedals in the bike pile. (I do have four pairs of GR-9’s my favorite pedal in 2005!) How about the cash to buy a pair of flat silver pedals?

yeah cash might work

1 Like

I’m am currently a big fan of composite one up flat pedals. They grip really well and they’re cheap, though they do not come in silver nor are they metal. You have to pay a lot to get good metal flats atmo.

I don’t use metal pedals because cold aluminum sucks your heat out the bottom of your feet.

1 Like

Two shiny things on offer today Tarck:

150 and 100?