omg wants

^ Those Vans look like the old 90’s design. Those soles were like an inch thick, but you could still tell what side was facing up on the penny you just stepped on.

I sport the newer Vans, preferably the ones with the pillow-top tongue. Those things are lush like bedroom slippers.

Upon further consideration, I love Vans shoes and want a Vans saddlebag. I’d never wear super sweet fixed gear riding shoes, though.

Shouldn’t purpose built tarck shoes have some sort of consideration for keeping your laces outta the way, aside from the funky aesthetic lacing they do on shoes for sale?

Something like this would work great:

i’ve been thinking about these:

I think the whole “skate shoe” phenomenon showed shoe companies that consumers are ready and willing to buy products that are fucking useless for the application as long as they use the right marketing techniques.

I have these but I use an insert because they are soft bottom, they also really piss me off with the lack of traction for getting the toe clip in. But for 35 bucks they are great shoes that fit my clips like a clipless system.

Well worded.

I think if someone wanted to make a “fixed gear” shoe it would be pretty easy. Make it have a hard sole and low profile. Options include spd or a tough section of material right around where a clip would hit so you don’t get those awesome tears on your shoes from the metal part of the strap. Someone market that crap and we could make millions!

next kicks im getting are vans prison issue cuz velcro is illmatic