pears sale

Here it is as a geared piece of shit:

3 Likes

Sweet. I wonder if it would fit me as a clyd base. My current is too small. Does it come with those sweet cranks?

it certainly could come with those cranks, i like them but am not married to them.

23.5” ETT, if i recall correctly? Could get closer measurements tonight.

Sounds like it might work for me.
Though I need another 26er frame just about as bad as you do lol.

1 Like

looks like ett is closer to 23”, actual top tube 22.5”. seat tube 15.5” center to center and 17” center to top.

Link didn’t work.

maybe you shouldnt have dragged your tarckballs and placed an order while they were in stock.

3 Likes

Sorry

1 Like

Ahem tarckballs boules longues

3 Likes

I had some of the whatever cream from whomever was selling it

BLL flavor

I visit this comment often when I come to this thread to sell my Mone. It has talked me off the ledge more than a few times.

Anyways, selling a bike in 90 days, stay tuned.

1 Like

Rip jones u didn’t even get 1 good ride

2 Likes

I said 90 days!

1 Like

1 Like

Wait, you’re selling the Jones?

nah not yet. maybe not ever.

3 Likes

1 Like

honestly what i should do is just be done and never sell a bike again. selling bikes only gives me money that i see as new bike money, and the cycle never ends.

gonna try real real hard to be content with what i have and stop daydreaming about bikes that i want but dont need and really dont even want.

9 Likes

This is hard

1 Like