Pictures from events

i dont think we have a thread about this yet.
POST PICS FROM YOUR LOCAL ALLEYCATS, SPRINTS, WHATEVER HERE.

we had an alleycat and a roller race here in salt lake yesterday.
and i thought i’d post some pics.

thats me on the right of the picture above and below

lets see your pics!

please tell me that’s you on the left.

god damnit! i was going to make the exact same post!!

haha no. sry

i edited my first post.
its me in the last two photos

suck it, coach.

Here is a pic of my baby brother(left) and my buddy Opie(right) at an event which was just side events this was called Texas Twins, their feet are tied together and the raced around a course. We has tallbike jousting, best trick, wheel toss, frame toss, bike obstacle course and a whole lot more.

meh, not a real roller party unless youre completely on the rollers, relying on your balance plus two drunk teammates, without the fork locked down, and are also chugging beers to see who is fastest.

*none of those ppl are me, but i participated, consumed 9 in about 5 minutes, and forgot everything else.

Corey?

is that the kid’s name thats wasted?

Not my pic but it wins.

that question was to the op, I should have specified.

^^^ that wouldve been hella funny!

[quote=“walking disease”]Corey?[/quote]nope, sry.
is there a corey in SLC that rides track bikes? i dont think i know him

[quote=“hanjin”]Here is a pic of my baby brother(left) and my buddy Opie(right) at an event which was just side events this was called Texas Twins, their feet are tied together and the raced around a course. We has tallbike jousting, best trick, wheel toss, frame toss, bike obstacle course and a whole lot more.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... 21ce10.jpg[/quote]

thats cool!
we have a few events on kids bikes.

we have a thing called “U-bomb” where everyone meets downtown then takes the train up the hill (about 2.5 miles)
then they bomb back down into the city. its intense, full face helmets required ha

Do ya’ll remember the days when people raced their bikes outside and the winner was not the person who could drink the most?

Sorry, I’m just a little surly from dealing with the organization of the upcoming race in Bangkok. But I really do feel that races have become a lot less about bikes and a lot more about having an excuse to drink. I guess thats just what happens when a subculture gets popular.

but what isnt an excuse to drink?

[quote=“TimArchy”]Do ya’ll remember the days when people raced their bikes outside and the winner was not the person who could drink the most?

Sorry, I’m just a little surly from dealing with the organization of the upcoming race in Bangkok. But I really do feel that races have become a lot less about bikes and a lot more about having an excuse to drink. I guess thats just what happens when a subculture gets popular.[/quote]

beer after a race = :bear:

beer during a race = :colbert:

I love beer as much as anyone on Earth (literally), but when I race I want to be on top of my game and push myself to be that 10% faster than I ever am at any other time. I do, however, often get stoned before riding…

http://tinyurl.com/6hbocl

the A & the Y are done wrong :colbert: