Post pictures of your bike mess *NOT SAFE FOR ARTBLUR*

There are 9 wheelsets on the couch in that photo, more random stuff in the closet and 2 framesets not visible. The Penny Farthing is going to be a tight fit :bear:

what in the name of god do you do when your friends come over??

Jesus Christ!
You make me look fucking tidy!
Is that where everything is normally stored or did you trott it out for the picture?

Fuck!
I just walked around my house and took pictures.
Old tubes and tires and busted bianchi

Some bikes with more tires and an old wheelset in the corner.

Handlebars and a new tire in reserve. And liquid soap.

The other day, Joe came over and just tossed his bike on the pool table cause there was nowhere else to put it.

[quote=“anomaly”]

There are 9 wheelsets on the couch in that photo, more random stuff in the closet and 2 framesets not visible. The Penny Farthing is going to be a tight fit :bear:[/quote]
i want to ask how many live there, but i have a feeling all that is yours…

Oh god, I’ll have to post some pics of my bike mess when I get home. I really like the bike on the pool table, that’s pretty funny.

someone tell artblur to avoid this thread, jesus.

Oh wow. Just… Damn. I’m a fucking neat freak apparently.

got in before I could

can we get a mod to make a disclaimer?

Can you just lock artblur out of this thread for his own good?

NSFAB?

i need one of those wheelsets.

I wish there was some quick way I could tell you that after reading this I laughed out loud.

i have seen a picture of my future…fuck me…

not much of a mess, since i don’t have much to begin with and i just cleaned last weekend, but this is what i got.

What is going on with that veep?

me? that’s no veep.

nvm weird angle.

[quote=“ben”][quote=“anomaly”]

There are 9 wheelsets on the couch in that photo, more random stuff in the closet and 2 framesets not visible. The Penny Farthing is going to be a tight fit :bear:[/quote]
i want to ask how many live there, but i have a feeling all that is yours…[/quote]
Girlfriend and I.

It is normally much cleaner. There is an under stairs storage area where the wheels live, and the boxes full of bike parts (2x20 gallon containers, 3 milk crates) go into a closet. I’m sorting stuff for the various bike builds I need to get done and putting stuff on CL.

They are, as memory goes:
Ultegra laced to red anodized open pro, front is radial
Chorus 8 speed laced to MA40
Veloce 9 laced to CXP21
Record laced to Open Pro
Cane Creek Volvos Campy 10, custom built for a former CC sponsored rider
Speedrific laced to IRD Cadence w/ bladed spokes, the rear is like 750 grams, it is silly light
600 laced to Mavic

and then random front and rear wheels. There are 9 or 10 polo wheels in the back yard, along with the tandem and 5 or 6 junk frames I’ve found abandoned on the street. In the picture to the left there is another box full of parts sitting infront of my tool chest.