Dammit: Post your bike

3 Likes

4 Likes

OMG you have a Winter hardtail. I am super, super jelly.

Guyshoin a bit - cut my steerer, punched my frame bag to bolt it on (so much cleaner/nicer), and my new leopard print grab bags arrived in the mail from Outershell.

My house is a mess but Frank (the cat) approves of the new build.

6 Likes

Do we even have a new guy thread?

Well, we do now.

Wait, does this mean, as a new guy, I have to PMB over there now? :confused:

After breaking three ribs crashing on a XC weenie 29er with minimalist tires, this bike’s more trail oriented geo and meaty 27.5+ tires put the joy back in MTBing for me.

P sure Tarck was contained in gaseous form inside that frame’s downtube, the accident released it for all to enjoy.

Google Photos
Dadbike checking in.

6 Likes

Google Photos
Tarck still likes Tachyons right?

7 Likes

27.5+ is BA, that’s what I have and love it. Do you know the STA/HTA angles be?

Ditched the swept back bars for some cheap purple ano ones off eBay. Felt bad cutting them down to 700mm, but :tipping_hand_man:.

4 Likes

27.5+ is BA, that’s what I have and love it. Do you know the STA/HTA angles be?
[/quote]

This was a show bike. I asked Eric to build me a non suspension corrected rigid single speed but then started feeling old so wanted a 140mm fork. His fit numbers are the same as mine so I got the full build including a MRP Stage fork. I never saw the full print for this bike though… its slaker than my other bikes :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.winterbicycles.com/projects/zaftig/

7 Likes

:tarckbear: delivers

I said god damn!

1 Like

Don’t think I’ve posted this bike since i got 650b wheels for it. It’s overtaken my elephant as my first-choice bike for any rides under 40 miles or so.

9 Likes

Crosshairs. Really a nice bike. Should have got some silly paint

2 Likes

Rode this thing today. I love the Jandd burrito bag

8 Likes

Crosspost from my build thread.

9 Likes

Oh shit! It rides!