Pro cyclings

lmao stage 14 looks like a thriller

2 Likes

Giro kinda dull but Derek Gee is absolutely goated. Need a real team to get him off IPT lol

3 Likes

How’s our widdle twekky doing? Gonna do a bike race today?

2 Likes

I cannot wait to see the kit

4 Likes

fingers crossed

8 Likes

Aldi will presumably need to sponsor one next

2 Likes

9 Likes

Tell me more about Lidl. A store is opening a couple of blocks from my office in NYC and I’m wondering if this is something I should be excited about.

if you like aldi i assume you will like lidl?

2 Likes

they just madlibs the letters for the names, don’t they?

2 Likes

I’ve never been in an Aldi, but what I’ve heard is that they’re like overgrown convenience stores. Lots of pre-packaged stuff, minimal staff?

The ones I’ve been in are like half grocery store, half grocery outlet. Plus some bonus items like discontinued houseware/clothes. But yeah, small like 3-4 convenience stores.

1 Like

I was entertained by the first episode of the TDF reflux show.

2 Likes

Looking forward to watching.

JV looks sensational. Carapaz looks… not sensational.

REALLY hope Pog comes to France ready to rock.

1 Like

Really enjoying the TdF docuseries. Even though I watched the tour last year I’m still gripped every time there’s a sprint to the finish or a catastrophic crash. Don’t think it will have a drive to survive level of impact but it might bring in a lot more viewers.

Wout has a sick home espresso setup and Pinot is living the dream on that farm.

2 Likes

I wonder if this could be a gateway to getting my long suffering wife to buy into cycling as being in some way interesting…

I tried to get my disinterested wife to watch but changed my mind because of excessive crash footage and gore, as well as corny narrative, also a little because French

1 Like

2 Likes

Haven’t watched the TDS stage today and don’t think I will.