Pump holding hip bag.

I am looking to downsize this summer, as I have a seagull pro and a chrome metropolis. I’d like something for the rides where I’m not commuting and worrying about secondary clothing/shoes. I think the hip bag is a viable option. I just really would like to carry my topeak road morph pump with me just in case… as well as hold my NY fahgedaboudit. . Does anyone have a moderately priced suggestion for a hip pack/bag?

$3 thrift store fanny pack. I have declared that in addition to bikesummer this is also fannypack summer starting now.

In mine I have:
tube
co2/co2 nozzle
15mm wrench
multi-tool
tire lever
ipod

and today since i was wearing girl shorts
wallet
phone

and then lock between belt and pants

Thanks Z,
You’re right, why spend more than 3 bucks… neon here I come

This makes me miss my Superman fannypack.

superman fanny pack

i’d wear that even now, superman has been really good lately, also he’s spicing up the wylde world of the DC universe

The only Superman comic/depiction are Kingdom Come and Superman: Red Son. They show that boyscout as I think he would be, a prick.

I don’t know if anone makes something designed for a pump, but it is super easy to add some stuff to mount it to the outside.

Hip pack from Army/Navy surplus store for $7. I’ve got some Giant mini pump (heh) that fits in there fine. Smallest non-CO2 pump I’ve ever seen and it works pretty well, too.

I have a bright orange reload hip pack and I can only just fit my pump in, but it kinda peeks out like an old mans pee-pee in short shorts.

I’m going to grab a CO2 inflator instead.

I could make you one for super cheap…

PM me…

i keep a floor pump in my XL superpro. yeah, i sweat, but that’s what the box fan is for.

A quick glance at this new Nike Dunk high colorway sends an immediate ‘Tiffany’ jolt to your brain. Something about the nike dunk sb of color blocking and material usage just oozes with elements of the fan favorite. nike dunk shoes Retro/Metallic Silver-Black sneakers put the Retro hue on plain display via the toe, paneling and stitching in the same way that Tiffany Blue was used. There are a lot of fashion shoes on my store,nike dunk 2010 shoes not only nice ,but also confotbale,give everyone different feeling.Nike dunk mid shoes of patent leather on the heel and lace plates form a great overall contrast also.

moncler jackets designed to focus on the elements of style and fashion of the source, the overall design style in clothing design is the primary position. Let us take a closer look 10 years moncler three elements of costume design and overall concept of the United States, the feeling in enhancing their design inspiration! moncler jacket outer shape mainly refers to the silhouette of the clothing, which means the clothing style style house, including structure line, provincial, collar, bag and so on. Mmoncler down in line with the overall appearance of the shape design style features, both inside and outside shape should complement each other. moncler jackets women's external shape design clothing design as a visual art, contour shape can give people a deep impression.

There are proud to carry a wide variety of moncler jackets or moncler coats for men and women. Removable hood with fur, 100% nylon shell, geniune GOOSE DOWN filling and front zipper closure, the wholesale womens moncler jackets ,mens moncler jackets or moncler kids jackets that are comfortable and fashionable, flattering and terrific moncler down jackets all cater to all women all over the world.
There are many types of timberland boots available on the market. These include such as mens timberland boots and timberland boots uk,timberland waterproof boots, the following areas of different shapes, materials, style and decor. Many families and women worry about what to wear when they talk to their children that many women already know timberland boots sale.
As we all know, this world is dishearteningly uneven, most flattering foot and our shoes of the balance of the body. This is to solve the problem of the surface. But to do is nike dunk shoes to improve a person's strength and coordination, and in turn emphasizes the joints and spine can relieve. nike dunk sb not a typical nike reflect the real world,specila nike dunk 2010 new brand , such as nike dunk high ,nike dunk mid,nike dunk low and so on are very very popular now.

The top timberland boots can be opened for ventilation while the bottom sash remains closed. timberland shoes ,the never fading popularity. Classic design with the guaranteed quality, make this cheap timberland boots very popular in recent maket, to the end of the buffer with aboriginal mens timberland boots were suddenly joined the rich arrangements, all about being tortured in the making of shoes.
Know about the timberland boots,you may interested about the fashion bags.It is extremely important to read the article of the position of the seller carefully. See if the seller indicates that the Coach purse or coach wallets is what it is supposed to be authentic Coach.Besides the coach ,you should take attation to the burberry outlet,may be the burberry to satisfy your needs

There more 2010 new top timberland boots can be opened for ventilation while the bottom sash remains closed. Timberland Boots, the never fading popularity. Classic design with the guaranteed quality, make this Womens Timberland Boots very popular in recent maket, to the end of the buffer with aboriginal Mens Tmberland Boots were suddenly joined the rich arrangements, all about being tortured in the making of shoes.
In now day,more womens interested in burberry scarf and coach purses.It is extremely important to read the article of the position of the seller carefully. See if the seller indicates that the burberry sale or coach wallets is what it is supposed to be authentic Coach..Besides the coach product ,you should take attation to the burberry cashmere scarf ,may be the burberry scarf to satisfy your needs