Random act of kindness????????

I went to the bar tonight, locked my bike in an out of the way place, and when I came out
I had 2 flat tires. I walked home (only about 2 miles) and checked things out finding that the
damage was done with a knife. I might be able to save one tube but niether of the tires. I
guess I should be glad it wasn’t worse?

Someone hates your bikes. Does your bike have any ex-girlfriends they cheated on or something?

That sucks. Did you piss anyone off?

On an unrelated note, I was buying something at a flea market yesterday and my wallet never made it back in to my pocket and fell on the ground while I was walking away. Some dude saw it fall chased me down, and gave it back. I would have been so fucked.

but I’m sorry bout your tires dude.

That sucks. I hate the faceless act of meanness. I mean, seriously have the balls to take something out on me for real, or if you just want to be a random douche again, try it to my face. You put a face on things and it gets a lot harder to be a random douche.

Case in point: The internet!

the moral of the story:
get a sharpy and draw faces ALL OVER your bike…

or a spoke card of your face… but then some douchebags might wanna fuck it up more.

Moral of the story: Ride tireless

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yfRekj46Vq8

lurk, i want my click back.

I once had a vengefull girlfriend slash my tires.
We got in a big blowout arguement and my bike was locked up in front of her house.
I left it there overnight because I didn’t feel like going back there and when I went to pick it up in the morning, both tires were flat with big slashes in them.
She later admitted it and bought me new tires. (though not new tubes)

Fuck.
I hate people who do this shit.
That and steal seatposts and stuff.
I had an old school one on a ten-speed that you needed an actual wrench to get off.
Someone took it.