Restoring my cannondale track

[quote=“ch6se”][quote=“triplesixer”]Do something classy and tarcky like the blue one pictured above.
You could leave the sparkle for tarckness and find some cannondale decals to slap on there.[/quote]

I had it like this for awhile but felt like it was still missing something. The original blue is still better imo.

[quote=“jim”]vintagecannondale.com can help with the downtube logos, but they may only come in white or black.

And I kinda like it how it is. That fork looks really good on there.

Sell it to me.[/quote]

I’ve been looking at that site and actually found a Word font that is basically identical, just incase I have to get them made.

Really want the fork? Should be ready to sell it early next week.[/quote]

Nah, I’ve really got no use for a threaded fork right now. I just want the bike.

I love that blue on that bike, esp that sparkle i bet on nice days its sihne like no other…
id keep it baby blue but just have a reaaalllly opaque or translucent layer of white…or blue for ther lettering that is.

What size? How much?

I’ll have to get measurements. The bike is a 60cm, just a guess but the steerer tube is probably around 20cm. I’ll measure the threads when I get a chance. And I have no idea what to ask since there is nothing to compare it to.

What’s it worth to you? And I live just north of you.

damn, i almost bid on that for a backup…$170 plus shipping or something? guess i don’t blame you. i’d get the frame colormatched to the fork if i were you.

plz post if cannondale actually does do decals, id like to repaint my bike at some point

you should paint it pearl white with the blue decals

That would be nice.

Or Zebra paint with pink decals.

doodoo brown~

i like the current paint.

i don’t see what was wrong with it before. im sure it rode fine. it’s just a cannondale track :bear:

what he said

[quote=“ch6se”]I’ll have to get measurements. The bike is a 60cm, just a guess but the steerer tube is probably around 20cm. I’ll measure the threads when I get a chance. And I have no idea what to ask since there is nothing to compare it to.

What’s it worth to you? And I live just north of you.[/quote]

To me? <$600. 60cm is too big, though.

dunno if you’re being serious, but after having owned a cannondale track for many years, i’d say they are great knock around frames and can certainly take all sorts of abuse. mine built up to be a pretty light race bike, but mostly saw year round commuting and lots of ugliness. :slight_smile: kinda funny to see folks getting all STUPID over these frames now. perhaps the chrome pista will be the next big thing.

I like the sparkle paint and the straight fork better than the original paint and curved fork.

dunno if you’re being serious, but after having owned a cannondale track for many years, i’d say they are great knock around frames and can certainly take all sorts of abuse. mine built up to be a pretty light race bike, but mostly saw year round commuting and lots of ugliness. :slight_smile: [color=#BF0000]kinda funny to see folks getting all STUPID over these frames now.[/color] perhaps the chrome pista will be the next big thing.[/quote]

yeah this was my point i guess

what he said.

sticker form looks stupid!

New fork is on and I dig.

That do look classy. Well done.

throw some drops on and i dig

on sale?