Riding glasses

you really cant go wrong with any of the tifosi glasses. they range from 50 to 60 bucks and come with 3 interchangeable lenses. If you look on nashbar they generally have a few different styles on sale around 30. Also keep an eye on gearattack.com. I picked up some smith sunglasses with polarized lenses for for 30 plus shipping.

[quote=antcave][quote=trackatino][quote=alexokp]so are you looking for ‘riding glasses’ or hipster bullshit glasses?
the op leads me to believe riding glasses, but every trailing post with the exception of jabba degrassi’s points the other direction.[/quote]

yeah, look at this hipster scum![/quote]

Brad Pitt wears it i’m buying!![/quote]

don’t flatter me too hard haha…

“haha, you think that’s a Schwinn”

Shit, if Brad Pitt looks like a complete jackass wearing a helmet with street clothes, nobody can pull it off.

try wearing one while eating a jar of dicks

you know those jokes that were never funny but people keep using them because they’re in a community of disillusion people that insist on the joke being funny… really they’re just making the joke out of a desire to be accepted by a bunch of internet losers.

jarofdickslulz.

This one was pretty funny at one point and has reached the point of being pretty annoying. So goes all running jokes on a message board.

i still think its very funny, a little pee came out because i laughed so hard :colbert:

I just got me a RX Oakely Flak Jacket with transitions lenses. (They cost a lot!) Even though I got them for cycling, I like 'em so much I wear em all the time.
No one has ever commented on my glasses before, but for some reason, the Oakley’s are attention grabbers. Now I get tons of comments and I’ve made a few observations.

1. Almost without exception, (non-cycling) guys will make fun of you or even hate on you for wearing RX Oakleys.
  2. A large number number of chicks will comment favorably on your shades. Will even stop you on the street to tell you so.
  3. Moreover, girls seem even more impressed when you tell then they are RX glasses, which implies that these just aren’t your shades, but your everyday style.

The dudes must just be jealous.

in regards to hipster bullshit glasses, oakleys has some prrrretty fresh ones out now.
http://oakley.com/pd/6221/22760

and you’re the extremely bad ass for sporting those all the time.

i bet chicks have mistaken you for the terminator on multiple occasions.

Those Oakley Frogskins you linked to were seriously cool among the BMX crowd back in 1985-1987.

isn’t that what tarck’s all about…

Somewhere, there is a photo of me when I was 15 (1987) sitting on a lime green Haro Master with White disc wheels wearing a pair of these. OG Tarck. If I can find it, I’ll post it up.

i’m so stoked frogskins are being reproduced again

i on the brink of ordering these with full transitional lenses. i’m hoping titanium is the way to go.

i’ve had last years model of these for a bout a year, but after about 3 hours the plastic pushes on the bone behind the ear and can make things pretty uncomfortable.

are you a girl?

Nice specs, lot. I’d like a pair of those.

[quote=alexokp]in regards to hipster bullshit glasses, oakleys has some prrrretty fresh ones out now.
http://oakley.com/pd/6221/22760
[/quote]

i’d wear them if i could find the equivalent foakley’s for 10% of the price haha.

[quote=lot_22]i on the brink of ordering these with full transitional lenses. i’m hoping titanium is the way to go.
[/quote]

Speaking from experience, you can roast a lens pretty easily if you have a pair of glasses with little/no protection across the bottom. I broke 2 lenses before I decided to get a beefier frame.

I went from these

to these

and haven’t had a problem since. It’s probably also worth mentioning that I’m kind of clumsy and have a tend to only break stuff that’s expensive/important.