S.L.U.T. race

fail

I feel for the poor guy, but this was a seriously dumbass idea in the first place.

[quote=“tarckeemoon”]fail

I feel for the poor guy, but this was a seriously dumbass idea in the first place.[/quote]

dumbass, yet it still points out some of the clamor over the SLUT ie getting wheels caught and such.

anyway, the SLUT is a BITCH

[quote=“Bandwitch”]
dumbass, yet it still points out some of the clamor over the SLUT ie getting wheels caught and such.

anyway, the SLUT is a BITCH[/quote]

Yet another example of Seattle caving to Paul Allen’s dumbass ideas.

I’ll let the trolley idea slide, but just because Paul Allen has a badass collection of scifi stuff in the basement of the EMP.

I’ll stop being a nerd now.

Sometimes seattle and its shitty planning really makes me cranky to think I will probably end up living there in the next 4 years.
on a lighter note, anyone riding the seattle century sunday? I’ll be the jackass on the old ass schwinn 12 speed with pink fuzzy dice under his ass.

I don’t feel for the guy too much. I mean if you know you’re going to be near trolley tracks isn’t it obvious not to get your wheel stuck in there. I mean seriously a little common sense goes a long fucking way.

The guy busted his head open helmetless and wearing nothing but boxer shorts too.

Common sense usually involves a helmet and clothes. sorry.

Big fucking deal.
A guy fucked up and got a concussion. Why is that news?

Also, the article makes it seem like a)there was a tragedy during the race and b) building streetcar lines is a crime against humanity.

Why the fuck did police esceort the train to the last station??? People these days…

i bahaha’d.

so instead of dicking around they delayed people on their way to the cancer research center.

As far as I understand it, this is a daily occurrence on Comm ave.

[quote=“lofarkas”]
Also, the article makes it seem like a)there was a tragedy during the race and b) building streetcar lines is a crime against humanity.[/quote]

Streetcars are awesome. What is stupid is that this one was put in specifically to connect downtown with ONE neighborhood which happens to be getting developed primarily by Paul Allen. It’s exactly the same kind of train Portland has (the Max), but it goes nowhere. Seattle has light rail going in, but this is not part of that system. You could almost walk from one end of the route to the other in the time it would take to wait at a stop for the next one.

As for the guy, well yeah. Other than the epic display of stupidity it really doesn’t qualify as news.