Schwalbe Lugano....

…feel friggin awesome. ive been on ultrasports, and ridden some gatorskins, and a vittoria zaffiro, and so far it beats all of them. plus they make that cool zzzzzipping sound when you skid.

im psyched for work tomorrow. :bear:

the true test though, is how long it will last…

oh man, i want that zipping sound. my zaffiro’s make a dead soda bottle sound.

my brakes go:
SCREEEECHHHHHHHHH
:colbert:

[quote=“carail”]my brakes go:
SCREEEECHHHHHHHHH
:colbert:[/quote]

Ha this just reminded me that when we were kids my friends and I would pour Pepsi on our rims to silence brake screech. Really works.

These came stock on my new madison.
Feel pretty smooth so far.

[quote=“zombie”][quote=“carail”]my brakes go:
SCREEEECHHHHHHHHH
:colbert:[/quote]

Ha this just reminded me that when we were kids my friends and I would pour Pepsi on our rims to silence brake screech. Really works.[/quote]
Yep. Phosphoric acid does the trick. Cleaning them with just about anything is good though.

clean them with CLR(simple green for you americans), and then dont wipe all of it off. it leaves a sticky residue thatll last 2 or 3 not dusty not wet days, and your brakes willhave NO modulation, and HONK almost as loud as a car, but will lock wicked with one finger. works best on chrome rims…

…its a bmx trick, can you tell?

this morning it was wet, and i could actually just hold a stand skid to a straight stop like it was nothin, somethign i couldnt come CLOSE to doing on the ultrasports. and i sounded like a pack of crazed bees flying down the road.

and when its dry they corner like hot shit, and still break traction easy, after a day of work the knurling of the centre tread is still there (although almost gone in some places) so well see how it lasts.

i have one up front, had a couple out back before i realized i needed to step up my game and buy a everwear. if you dont skid too much you should be fine. theyre pretty good for 20 bucks.

I liked these tires or rather this tire. The screech is great but it fades after a bit. Mine lasted 2.5 months and i only had one flat, grated it was a nail.