1. anthegreat1
  2. triplesixer
  3. happyrobot
  4. VT Tallbike
  5. tx_what_it_do (i’m guessing)
  6. shiftpgdn
  7. EuroJosh
  8. xylophonecks

when is this going down? payment that is. and 115 shipped? if this is later in a month or two id be down

you can confirm me

just put me down

1. anthegreat1
  2. triplesixer
  3. happyrobot
  4. VT Tallbike
  5. tx_what_it_do
  6. shiftpgdn
  7. EuroJosh
  8. xylophonecks
  9. lollerskatez

one more . . . .do it for the buttsecks

ooh ooh pick me. I’m number 10! I’m number 10!

1. anthegreat1
  2. triplesixer
  3. happyrobot
  4. VT Tallbike
  5. tx_what_it_do
  6. shiftpgdn
  7. EuroJosh
  8. xylophonecks
  9. lollerskatez
  10. grantrules

hell yeah. Do it!

OK Guys- magic # 10 has been reached- congratulations!

For payment- we will set up an order on our end to keep track of everyone- we can do paypal, or cc over the phone. Email me at james.beck@wheelandsprocket.net if you want me to invoice you with PayPal, or call 1-866-995-9918 M-F 9-5 CST to do a cc by phone.

ALSO- when you call/email- let us know your screen name and WHICH SIZE so we can know what to ship and who has paid and who hasn’t!

Question:
Is wheel_and_sprocket just some enterprising assbag with a bunch of shitty bikes to sell who heard that this forum is adicted to group-buys and will get in on anything no matter how shitty and stupid?

Answer:
Yes.

Rusty’s back!

Welcome back, Rusty.

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]Question:
Is wheel_and_sprocket just some enterprising assbag with a bunch of shitty bikes to sell who heard that this forum is adicted to group-buys and will get in on anything no matter how shitty and stupid?

Answer:
Yes.[/quote]

Actually- someone called us and asked us to get in on this- we produce our products whether there is a group buy or not. With your exception it seems like a lively and great bunch of people!

don’t mind him, we are a dysfunctional bunch

I love you all.
It’s good to be home.(to tarck not to chicago.)

just ordered mine

Guys-
Forgot to mention the seat clamps on these frames are 30.0mm ID which can be hard to find. We have some Salsa clamps in stock- anodized red, green, blue, black, silver, gold, or pink. Normally they are $20 but we can do them just over our cost for $12 with this group buy. Obviously you don’t have to buy them from us- but if it will help- we want to offer.

fixed

30.0 IS a pain in the ass to find, same as kilo frames/frameset

so im guessing this is happening soon. maybe we could pull 10 people together after Christmas for a part2?

Dumbass ? for the day:
All I want this frame for is so I can finally have a fixed gear that fits me.
I wanted to swap all the parts from my kilo over to the scrambler (with the exception of the headset/stem). Anyone know if the bb/ cranset combo for the kilo will produce a straight enough chainline?