Scrambler GB

Also james couple of questions:
any chance of getting a headset pressed in? I would like to receive the frame and build it up same day.
And what’s the turnaround between payment and shipment?
Do we have to wait til the last guy pays to get ours shipped?

Thanks

I think they want all the money up front with a list of sizes, names, and addresses. That’s the impression I got.

[quote=“thehappyrobot”]Also james couple of questions:
any chance of getting a headset pressed in? I would like to receive the frame and build it up same day.

Thanks[/quote]

Ok- for the headset we can definitely sell you one and press it in- we have some standard loose bearing black ones for $15, cane creek sealed for $30. We will also need to know if you want the fork cut- and how much to leave for you.

For payment- we have gotten 3 out of the 10 paid with paypal already. I would say if we can get 4 more paid we can ship out and trust the last 3 to come through. Does that sound fair?

payup mofos

[quote=“wheel_and_sprocket”][quote=“thehappyrobot”]Also james couple of questions:

Thanks[/quote]

Ok- for the headset we can definitely sell you one and press it in- we have some standard loose bearing black ones for $15, cane creek sealed for $30. We will also need to know if you want the fork cut- and how much to leave for you.
[/quote]
Oh man you should advertise that on your webpage. Would have totally gone for that for the order I placed last saturday.

[quote=“Locke”]
Oh man you should advertise that on your webpage. Would have totally gone for that for the order I placed last saturday.[/quote]

Hey- we are learning here! Also the website needs to be built out a lot- it is starting to take off, but we have a ton of stuff we want to add in there!

I have a 32" inseam. What size should I order?

32" from ground to groin standing in shoes? I would go for 53cm or 55cm.

I’m paypal-ing tonight, fellas!!

what else might i need? this question is for james in case there’s anything else that might be hard to get that i may be able to get from them. i think i’ll pick up the seatpost clamp (fuck dunno which colour!)

and for everyone else on here if someone could help me make a checklist of things i’ll need that would help me (and maybe some others) alot

-i have a wheelset although i need to find a 650 front somewhere
-i can get a square tapered crankset. i was probably gonna get some bulletproof cranks or something.
-i need a bottom bracket. european right? is there a standard width that will pretty much work with a formula hub? the rear wheel i have now is a stock alex 450 laced to formula. i dont want my chainline to be all wierd. what would be a good one to buy? if i can get the one that came on my masi that’d be cool because i know that one works.
-i’ll need to order a headset i guess so what would i be looking for?
-i can get figure out the stem and stuff.
-what size seatpost would i be looking for?

yea this is my first full build up if ya’ll could help without breaking my balls too much that would be cool

ill pay tonight

[quote=“tx_what_it_do”]what else might i need? this question is for james in case there’s anything else that might be hard to get that i may be able to get from them. i think i’ll pick up the seatpost clamp (fuck dunno which colour!)

and for everyone else on here if someone could help me make a checklist of things i’ll need that would help me (and maybe some others) alot

-i can get a square tapered crankset. i was probably gonna get some bulletproof cranks or something.
-i need a bottom bracket. european right? is there a standard width that will pretty much work with a formula hub? the rear wheel i have now is a stock alex 450 laced to formula. i dont want my chainline to be all wierd. what would be a good one to buy? if i can get the one that came on my masi that’d be cool because i know that one works.

yea this is my first full build up if ya’ll could help without breaking my balls too much that would be cool[/quote]

The BB spindle length is dependent on the crank not the frame. It’s English threaded (68mm). They are offering a headset for $15 with the frame. It takes a 27.2 seatpost. Tarck is about gentle bear love…

[quote=“tx_what_it_do”]what else might i need? this question is for james in case there’s anything else that might be hard to get that i may be able to get from them. i think i’ll pick up the seatpost clamp (fuck dunno which colour!)

yea this is my first full build up if ya’ll could help without breaking my balls too much that would be cool[/quote]

wtf is european… it will be english threaded I would assume.
any track spaced hub is fine, you need the correct bottom bracket spindle to make a good chainline…or space out the hub axle. I would wait to put the drive train together once you get the bike in the mail instead of jumping the gun and fucking something up.
threadless headset looks like it. i dunno which, i would assume 1 and 1/8th, or is it a 1 inch guys?
27.2 seatpost again i assume.
and get a chain.

this stuffs pretty basic lulz

edit: i think a general rule on here should be that if you are going to sass people out as some master tarck or claim knowledge of tarck and be all about this fucked up forum you should be able to put your damn legos together correctly

Hello, I’m a douche.
What’s an “actual” and a “virtual” top tube length?

European is what bmx calls english. Same thing.

edit:
robot, actual is the length of the top tube, virtual is the length the top tube would be if it were horizontal, and not slanted.

bimmix

There is some surprisingly useful info on the 1/8th" website reguarding the specifications of this frame.
(dutret style post of the day)

[quote=“thehappyrobot”]Hello, I’m a douche.
What’s an “actual” and a “virtual” top tube length?[/quote]
actual is the exact measurement

virtual refers to the actual reach youll have to make ur arms/body/whatever do, and if the frame didnt have a sloping top tube thats how long the top tube ‘‘would’’ have been

go on virtual (also called effective), if its a virtual top tube of 55 then its a 55. you can look at company’s sites and see that kind of thing. this is a nashbar cross frame one.

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]I love you all.
It’s good to be home.(to tarck not to chicago.)[/quote]

You’re an asshole. This forum has been much less interesting in your absence.