search the hoard: new wanted/looking for thread

ISO 135mm single speed disc hub 32h, ideally cassette.

I have at least two in the OEM basic used category, currently part of built wheels. Are you looking for quality or ?

EDIT: both at SS stubby cassette/ 6-bolt discway.

Doesn’t have to be fancy. Just looking for abandoned projects…

2 Likes

Ok @jimmythefly what you got for big platform flat pedals? I think I might just buy some One Up Aluminum new if I don’t find something I like in a parts pile, to give you an idea of what I’m looking for.

I don’t have any spares, but the best big platform pedals are kona wahwahs.

The new ones? A friend of mine loved some older version that he was scouring the internet for a few years ago.

XT M8140ML
Wellgo B-67
VP Vice

I’ve got like 4 sets of those VPs and have been very happy with them

I’ve sold like 4 sets of those VPs :slight_smile:

Man the XT pedals are tempting me. They’re the large size, right? Only issue is that they are almost exactly like the Bontrager ones I already use. Still kinda want to try a thin platform jawn.

The wah wah 2

These ones
https://com.konaworld.com/product/parts/pedals/wah-wah-2-composite/

2 Likes

Unicorn hunting:
Looking for a 700c disk fork with QR fork ends and 1.25" taper steer tube.
Will gladly trade you a Whisky No.9 700c disc fork with QR fork ends and 1.5" steer tube. :frowning:

I’ve got a steelie with a 9/8 steer tube.

So… DQ: can one adapt a 9/8 straight steer tube into a 9/8-10/8 taper head tube?

2 Likes

Devolution crown race

1 Like

Ooo. A quick look suggests that, for a brief moment, I could have found a crown race adapter plate allowing me to use a 1.5" taper fork in a 1.25" taper head tube?
Or am I off the reservation here…that does not seem possible.

I’m confused

What’s the actual size of the head tube? Need SHIS numbers to demystify head tube and steer tube compatability.

1 Like

There are different bottom cups for headsets as well as different size crown races

Folks wants options

I don’t know what the specs on the Cannondale SuperX were. My kid’s SuperSix had a 1.25" tapered headtube, though.

I found a vendor on eBay that sold unfinished carbon forks. You might search for Hylix and see what pops up?

Still looking for a 9/8 king top headset cup