Seattle MTB Crew

Posted this in the Seattle area tarck thread but probably belongs here. Anyone interested in a ride at tiger tonight should hit me up. Leaving from Gregg’s at Greenlake around 6:15. I’ve got an extra magicshine for anyone who’s afraid of the dark.

need to rest up this week but would love to take you up on that sort of thing in the future

This. All energies are into getting ready for upcoming weekend trip. After this week will have much more freedom.

werd and such. i need to get a long road thingie with clearance so i can come on one of these adventures with you guys. looks like all sorts of road funess

Nice little features being built up down at Silkworm in Renton. Couple of the Center Cycles guys have been inviting me to these little rides. Just before the small gap in the video is a 4-8 foot drop depending on how fast you go off of it. After the gap you hit a berm into a skinny that goes from about 18 inches wide to about 8 inches wide. Super fun stuff for anybody that wants to join me. I’ve been tagging along for their weekly Wednesday night ride there for the past few weeks.

Edit: I’m the 5th rider on the first train and the 3rd I think on the second train.

Anybody racing in the Tiger Mountain Enduro this Saturday? Should be rad. The three timed sections are from the new Tiger Summit to the end of Preston, DH-ish part of NW Timber, and the DH part of Iverson. Guaranteed to be plenty of beerskies and accidents.

edit: if you are going and want to hang I will be in the Center Cycles tent pre/post race. Feel free to swing by if you want to wrench your bike some or grab a beer.

[quote=JonnieGonePlaid]Anybody racing in the Tiger Mountain Enduro this Saturday? Should be rad. The three timed sections are from the new Tiger Summit to the end of Preston, DH-ish part of NW Timber, and the DH part of Iverson. Guaranteed to be plenty of beerskies and accidents.

edit: if you are going and want to hang I will be in the Center Cycles tent pre/post race. Feel free to swing by if you want to wrench your bike some or grab a beer.[/quote]

As far as I know Jason is doing it. I expect a good crash story at Sunday’s cross race (if he makes it).

^That guy likes to crash. He likes to film his crashes and post them on facebook with long stories even more. He’s good dude.

Backed.

Also riding Stevens Pass on Sunday if anybody is down for some PNW gnar. Going to leave the Capital Hill area around 8 and can take up to 2 other bros. I think lift tickets are going for $35 right now.

Anybody want to hit Duthie today? I’m leaving the city at about 5.

Anyone feel like getting rad at the Collonade today around 5:30?

Bro I would love to do some mid-week stuff, but that love is tempered by reality, at least for this week. I would be up for some mild XC gnar this weekend, though. Or maybe I’ll go view some cyclocross.

Thinking about doing some XC type stuff tomorrow after work. Anyone down? I am leaving from the CD and can take up to 3 others with me. Soaring Eagle seems to be a good spot for night riding. Any opinions on that?

Sorry, rolling with .83 tomorrow night but thanks for the invite. Hopefully will get my costume together. Have you been to Soaring Eagle before? It has little elevation change and lots of interconnected trails with very good signage. Just go bomb around and have fun.

Haven’t been but chose it to accommodate more potential riders since it is fairly XC (according to evergreenmtb.org) and relatively close proximity to the city. Costume ride sounds legit though.