Selling random stuff from your bike pile: the thread

C17 sold my bad

1 Like

Ban

4 Likes

If you still have this when you get to Seattle I could be convinced to take it.

It sold and I forgot to update :frowning:

2 Likes

bike parts in the sense that they were in my gravel dungeon.

Danner Jag Loft slip-ons, size 9.5. The shape of my foot did not vibe with these at all and I could barely get them on. So tried on but never really worn.
$50

Duluth Work Apron. Is missing one of the buckles that attaches to the front, and I couldnt really find a replacement online and was too lazy to reach out to Duluth. Maybe youll have better luck. $10.

might be easier to sell this outfit if you modeled it for us

4 Likes

ughhh you really gonna make me do this?

yes.

1 Like

I have a set of Ultegra 160mm Ice Tech center lock rotors, and a set of XT 160mm Ice tech center lock rotors.

you can have them for $75/pair

ultegra is unused (but scratched a bit) and XT has one unused and one with about 100 miles on it

i’ll throw in a lowball on those jags, 9.5 is my size and it’s still cold af in my cabin.

are they more like slippers or shoes?

1 Like

Oh, I could use those XT rotors!

I was just staring at my bike wonder how much longer I can ride the 5 year old rotors that are starting to look a little thin!

What part number on these round creatures? CL-800?

1 Like

No, it is these:

https://www.backcountry.com/shimano-ultegra-sm-rt800-disc-rotor?cmp_id=EM_BC-Narvar-OnTheWay&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transactional&utm_campaign=BC-Narvar-OnTheWay

XT braking frisbees are claimed!

2 Likes

I’d get in line for the Ultegra buzzsaws if they ain’t claimed yet.

they’re yours!

1 Like

Bontrager wheels
100x15 front, 142x12 rear, 700c
Comes with 180mm rotors and 700x42 teravail washburn tires.
$200 shipped

all sold

1 Like

You’ve got two competing impulses: you want to get a reasonable “I know what I paid for these” price and you also don’t want to pack them. You decide.

Then make an offer

Anyone want to buy my 60cm v4 velo orange polyvalent frame? I severely overestimated how much interest the local market would have for this frame. The amount of interest was basically zero. MPLS bike nerds have no rizz.

Name a price

3 Likes