Selling random stuff from your bike pile: the thread

Bing bong    

Here’s my first contribution. I feel like besides the XD driver, shipping makes the other stuff a questionable deal but I am willing to figure out the absolute cheapest ways to get it to you.

DT Swiss XD driver hub body and endcap - $55 shipped

Came off a wheelset I got. Guy said he did like two rides on it and it sure seems that way.

Teravail Ehline 29 x 2.3" Light & Supple - $45 plus shipping

SRAM PG-1230 12 speed 11-50 Cassette new in box - $50 + shipping and we will probably ditch the box to make it cheap?

120mm 27.5+ Suspension fork SR Suntour Raidon 120 LO-R (650b+) $50 plus shipping or some sort of tarck relay since shipping will probably make it not worth it.

170mm of steerer, has rebound and compression, works great somehow, stanchions look like kashima, people like the Suntour quick release thru axle But I Do Not.

This compression adjust dial fell off on a bikepacking trip but you can still turn the underlying dial and the previous owner merely did you a favor by jettisoning it for you.

DQ: tapered steerer?

Yeah

I’ll take the cassette, if it hasn’t been claimed.

2 Likes

Excellent! Lemme get back to you on Monday as I’m about to be gone for the weekend.

does anyone want a 9/8 ritchey threaded headset for shipping? silver, loose ball

or at least one sunlite feed bag? maybe two but definitely one

If anyone takes that fork and want another one of those axles. Hit me up. I’ve got an extra one around that I don’t think I will ever use.

Ooh. I’ve got random stuff to sell.

This wheelset fell in my lap but I have no need for it. Old-school Dura Ace hubs laced to CXP30 rims. Cassette appears to be brand new 11-32T 9-speed. I just threw them on the truing stand and the rims are remarkably true. If anyone wants just the DA hubs and nobody’s interested in the whole wheelset, I’m happy to disassemble and sell the hubs. Make me an offer?

Sold.

5 Likes

I found a pink Token roller bearing headset.
NIB. I’m never gonna low trail again

5 Likes

Withdrawn

Sold.

1 Like

all sold

Rockgeist Meanwhile 139 bag $80

SOLD

The jones bars are for me!

Sell me that mfn bag and how wide are the klunkers compared to the granolas?

40mm wider on paper, which translates to Not Much on the bike with the sweep.

1 Like

Is it a 31.8 clamp?

No the Klunkers are 25.4

2 Likes

DM me an address and they’re yours