Shimano steps up to 11 speed Alfine

[quote=halbritt]About $550 in US Dollars and I’ve never seen a Rohloff under a grand. Still, $550, man.

You can run a chain tensioner with a double up front. You can even run a multi-speed freewheel, which gives you more gear combinations than math can actually calculate.[/quote]
brainsplode-speed?

this guy lists it as $419usd

where did you get info that it can run a freewheel? the 8speed Nexus is a 3 spline cog like SA

Sorry, wasn’t clear. Was referring in general to IGH hubs that can take multi-speed freewheels. Probably only a 3-speed, though.

$419 sounds way more reasonable.

the only thing I can think of that has internal/external gears is the sram dualdrive, but that’s cassette.

seems like worst of both worlds to me.

You can use a Paul Melvin I think as a tensioner.

[quote=Scheezler]the only thing I can think of that has internal/external gears is the sram dualdrive, but that’s cassette.

seems like worst of both worlds to me.[/quote]
I saw this when I was IGH stalking QBP today, so rad.

Hammerschmidt+Alfine 11 sounds awesome, by the by. stealthshifting 22spd!

:bear:

Do Want!

Throw in belt drive while you’re at it.

[quote=Scheezler]the only thing I can think of that has internal/external gears is the sram dualdrive, but that’s cassette.

seems like worst of both worlds to me.[/quote]
I’ve got an 1953 Sturmey Archer AB 3 speed/drum brake with a Cyclo 3 speed splined cog (1/8") giving me 9 gears. The Cyclo fits my other Sturmey hubs too. I’ll take a photo.

Here 'tis:

Came off the 1964-ish Hillman tandem I bought last week.

That is super BA. Awesome. I mean, look at that stem!

holy shit!

The top timberland boots can be opened for ventilation while the bottom sash remains closed. timberland shoes ,the never fading popularity. Classic design with the guaranteed quality, make this cheap timberland boots very popular in recent maket, to the end of the buffer with aboriginal mens timberland boots were suddenly joined the rich arrangements, all about being tortured in the making of shoes.
Know about the timberland boots,you may interested about the fashion bags.It is extremely important to read the article of the position of the seller carefully. See if the seller indicates that the Coach purse or coach wallets is what it is supposed to be authentic Coach.Besides the coach ,you should take attation to the burberry outlet,may be the burberry to satisfy your needs