Shit talk my fantasies (Tarck fantasy tdf thrad)

starts soon and wanted to separate it so people could see and we could keep it separate.

[quote=mick]edit:
i set up a minileague
name:tarck is about being friends
pw:drugelevator[/quote]

http://www.halfordstdfgame.co.uk/

suck my longballs

probably the worst thing about the interface is when you make changes to your team you have to save them. so remember to do that.

I applied to join the minileague, lemme in.

prepare for me to get competitive like a superfred at a century charity ride.

i allowed everyone who wanted in. i hate that website design, it’s too difficult.

anybody want to make friendly wagers? ala lb of local coffee/beer/batrape?

we talking wagers about the tour itself, individual stages, our fantasy teams?

yr team vs my team

ill send some non racist vibes to arizona if you send me some hot sauce

[quote=mick]yr team vs my team

ill send some non racist vibes to arizona if you send me some hot sauce[/quote]

Alright I’m in, I don’t know if I can do hot sauce though, nothing to great in the cowboy town I live, but ill do some digging. I could hook up some local raw honey, its good, or some phoenix roasted coffee. I want coffee though, either your pick from some little roaster or some from Water Avenue

raw honey sounds good. i’ve got a few friends in the coffee business.

I would offer some coastal blueberries cuz most tastything ever, but sadly I don’t think they’d survive well in the mail.

I’ll be signing up in the next few days.

Oh, and in case some of you noobs didn’t know: I’ve won every Tour De France league on Tarck eva! That’s three out of three (or is it two out of two?). However many it is, I’m batting .1000 here. Y’all ready to be owned again?

Fucking Australians.

Suck it, seppos!

I thought there was s’posed to be shit-talkin’ up in this thread. When you’re the only one doing the yapping you look like an asshole.

[quote=kevinwulf]I’ll be signing up in the next few days.

Oh, and in case some of you noobs didn’t know: I’ve won every Tour De France league on Tarck eva! That’s three out of three (or is it two out of two?). However many it is, I’m batting .1000 here. Y’all ready to be owned again?[/quote]

Do you run the same team on every forum, or hedge your bets from one to the other?

Also, I generally DGAF.

I pick the name, I pick the team and I’m pretty much done at that point.

You have to allow this app to post on your Facebook profile? Fuck that noise. I don’t give a shit about Facebook, but who are these companies that think they deserve this right?

You do? I seem to be playing without any attachment to facebook.

I’m playing and I have no Facespace.

Ah ha, when I hit enter it assumed Facebook. When I clicked Sign In it bypassed it.