Should I just get an Endpoint?

I have put 48s in my Whiskey. Gobs of room.

RDO gravel or Rodeo Labs are the ideal I think, though I’ve stuffed fenders and 650x47 Horizons under the Whisky #9 on mine. I have some toeverlap but it’s not too spicy.

Niner RDO is pretty sw8 if you don’t need to mount an on-trend rack. Lots of tire clearance, reasonably light, reasonably nice-riding and can take a not-on-trend lowrider rack apparently.

I think I could fit a 700x42 in there without a fender.

I have a tubus Tara on mine.

I don’t need on-trend rack mounts. I’d also like to not spend a halfbong on a fork. I would probably just build one in the end. I was thinking I could run the Midnight Special fork as a stopgap.

I’m still poking at the numbers - if it’s really 400 reach then it might be too short.

It’s plenty long. I ran a 120mm stem. Felt rad.

My current bike is 395 reach and want something at least 410. By my calculations the XL CG should be about 412. But I’m not sure why the chart says 400.

real talk it wouldn’t be the first time their charts were wrong

Considering the chart says the L has a reach 3mm shorter with a 10mm shorter top tube, I’m not putting much weight into the chart. But then what else is wrong?

Idk what all is wrong I just wouldn’t be surprised is all

A quick measurement on my L hunter ditherer shows the ETT to be about 1cm shorter than listed. But, rides fine.

I’ll measure the stack/reach on the xl today.

Make sure you aren’t isolating reach number from stack. Need both to X/Y stem choice and bar location.

Sorry. Been away for a bit. @motorbacon, would love to take you up on that deal, I am looking to do this slowly over the winter since we just bought a house and funds are a little tighter than we anticipated. Sounds like you need this ASAP.

Sorry bud.

Ya snooze ya loose!