So I ran into the great Tarckbear at the tax office.

Hmm now I kinda want AYHSMB and I’ve never ever wanted a vanity plate. But god having to explain it’s an internet thing would totally be wetarded.

Same reason why I don’t own any tarck merchandise.

I love you guys, but I don’t want to have to explain you guys to people.

i’d just say “google it.”

[quote=“guggles”]GOD DAMN IT!!!

seriously yesterday i almost got a mad euro plate that said “tarck”

can i get AYH-SMB approval?[/quote]

i was thinking about the tarck europlate too. you should get it

[quote=“tom”][quote=“guggles”]GOD DAMN IT!!!

i was thinking about the tarck europlate too. you should get it so i can live vicariously through you[/quote]

i make sure not to mention the word ‘tarck’ anywhere on the internet in case someone i know googles it and finds this forum

I bet PITD is still available.

People might misjudge you for a surfer though, bra.

I hate the ocean, so forgive me for having no idea what the fuck PITD has to do with surfing.

this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5j4McFzies

come on man. old stuff here.

I swear that guy is retarded.

[quote=“room203”][quote=“tom”][quote=“guggles”]GOD DAMN IT!!!

i was thinking about the tarck europlate too. you should get it so i can live vicariously through you[/quote][/quote]

:colbert:

i dont really want to spend $50 on a fake license plate. somebody else can though

[quote=“tom”][quote=“guggles”]GOD DAMN IT!!!

i was thinking about the tarck europlate too. you should get it[/quote]
OK, i will.

My new plates showed up today! You can’t them customized, so I have to think up something clever to tell people it stands for… :smiley:

Hanjin wins at tarck. Pics of all new plates, and by god I’ll give you “Tarck of Legend.”

[quote=“Janderson”]My new plates showed up today! You can’t them customized, so I have to think up something clever to tell people it stands for… :smiley:

[/quote]

‘Doctor Mercury’ or ‘Doctor Quicksilver’, since quicksilver is another name for mercury.

That’s what we were just talking about in tarck chat. It’s Dr. Mercury for sure. :smiley:

isnt that a little big to put on your bike? not to mention how are you going to secure it to your seat and have it not rattle around when doing bar spins?

get fucked getfucked

Go stand in front of the mirror and read your sig to yourself.