(sold) 2015 kona process - medium

Frameset: medium process 111, monarch rt3 shock, works 1.5* angle headset
Fork: fox 34 140mm fork, grip2 damper (note, this is the e-model so it’s a little stiffer than the conventional 34)
Wheelset: DT 350 hubs, EX471 rims, oil slick spokes (bike was in SF, some tarnish on the spokes from the salt air)
Drivetrain: slx crankset w/ 30t chainring, 11-46 xt cassette, nx derailleur, x1 shifter
Brakes: Avid elixir 5 brakes, formula 203mm rotors f/r
Cockpit: twenty6 cnc stem, SMAC 800mm handlebars, generic lockon grips, fox transfer 150mm seatpost, charge spoon saddle

Brakes need a bleed (which I can give a go at, but I’ve only done Shimanos for a while now so not sure I can do a great job), mostly a placeholder that’ll keep you riding until you can get a good set of brakes (I can also throw in some Shimano hydros that might have a leak or might just have contaminated pads)

Have some other junk for this bike I can include, haven’t itemized what all that is though

$1900 for Tarck and tarck-homies. Located in zip 94549

2 Likes

This would fit me.

1 Like

Considering the speeds you descend on pavement, I should probably give the brakes a bleed…

I also have the 4 piston formulas I just took off to hit a price point for listing locally

Also just remembered, the wheels are built with the DT squorx nipples, which was a bad idea I made a couple years ago. The spokes are also unbranded purchased in the name of vanity, but I noticed some surface rust from being in the salty fog in sf over the past year, which doesn’t give me the highest confidence in their quality. I haven’t broken any spokes yet, but I feel it’s worth mentioning

Great looking bike. How tall are you? I THINK I’d need a large, but also your fit looks close to mine.

I’m about 5’9", I think with the longer fork travel I could’ve sized up since it reduced the reach/effective tt a bit

I washed the bike and pros closet offered 1950, which is more than they offered when I had the formula brakes on it… I’ll probably go with that and hope they don’t change their mind on the offer after I ship it

2 Likes

If you part it out, I want that fork!

I’ll take the cassette