Sopo bike co-op alleycat- Atlanta

Ah. That makes sense. Well, not the left side drive. Thats never made sense anywhere. Dawn is cool. You should have fun.

Edit: sounds like the gold bike was a classier ride.

Dawns a cool chick, you’ll have a good time w her… I just realized my band is playing Sat. night so I may have to bail on the race early… But I’ll be around for the start…

I think it’s the gold bike I’ve seen a picture of and it’s quite pretty. I just enjoy looking at nice looking bikes. A.D. what’s your bands name/ what sorta music?

Yeah, her bike is hot, and she dosen’t hurt to look @ either… My band is called “Black Daniels” and it’s pretty much just sleazy rock… The kinda shit hipsters love to hate… :wink:

A.D., do I know you? How long have you been in ATL? It’s just nice to see people on here from home.

Hey, I’ve been in Atlanta on and off my whole life… Mostly off recently tho… I do however think I must know Euro as he and my co-worker and good friends went to Indy together. Small world… Wait, you friends w Bobby?

Bobby painted my bike for me, which I purchased from Josh. You friends with Jon? I’ve been riding with him ever since he got his first track bike. My name’s Kyle by the way. Maybe we’ve met at some point. Where do you live when you’re not in ATL?

I’ve been back in Atlanta for a little over a year. NY before that. I work w Bobby and Skip. I think you know me. Did you bring a motorcycle by before you went to Thialand?

Ah. I think I’ve only met you once. Yeah, I bought a 1966 CB125 like a week before I left. Never got to ride it. It’s sitting at my dad’s place waiting for me to come home. I’m really excited about it.

I just drank beer with A.D. at Bobby birfday get together, good times…
Just for tarck continuity, EAJODD A.D. and welcome aboard!

Ha Ha… Yeah good times man! And I knew I had that coming!!

How’d it go!!! I demand stories! I must live vicariously through someone!

Well, I pretty much had to bail on the race… I did do some drinking Fri. and Sat. with the gang… The Bike jousting looked pretty fun. Especially when the girls went at it! I think Mikey said he did around 40 of the tattoos during the race. So it was pretty well attended. Did you get the tattoo CeeGEE?? I got the No Brakes one last year… Good stuff…