spinning out that shit on wet pavement

so, did you get her number or what?

nah man, why would i want to call her? i just got her to come home with me straight away. my girlfriend loves it when i bring girls home and the three of us tarcked all night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX4nUhURAJg

Old but obligatory

I lose traction in the rear all the time when riding hard out of the saddle, especially in this one uphill turn on my commute. It’s not a big deal if you’re used to it.

Awesome vid.

So true.

[quote=“conor”]i’m always more worried about dry pavement. whenever i sprint, i seem
to have a roadrunner effect on the road, which is to say i accordion it.[/quote]

Heh? Accordion what?

Ooooooooohhhhhh… I get it. Accordian effect on the road. It’s all coming back to me, that crazy roadrunner… so quick!

I remembered why I don’t like riding over wooden bridges in the rain again last night. Wasn’t even going close to fast, turned slightly and now the whole right side of my body hurts, and my left shoulder is fucked up. I hate rain so much >:(

those arribs sure know how to burnout

I wish there was a firefox extension that blocked youtube comments

I was headed to work and bunny hopped up a curb into this field to avoid a road construction sign in the bike lane… I proceeded to sink three inches into the grass/mud and stop in two feet from a swift 15mph. Fuck winter.

double penetrate winter

I almost ate it once on this grated bridge at Halsted and Division.

did a few times in a row at a stop light last winter. i gave up and stepped over to the sidewalk so the van behind me didn’t run me over.

I do that trackstand/burnout thing intentionally on rainy days. Like skids.

new pavement + rain = maddd skidzzzzzz

Yes, yes they are. The shitty thing we have here is when it snows, they spray crushed cinders all over the roads, it’s crushed up red volcanic rock. So once the snow is gone, you’ve got this shit EVERYWHERE, and the bike lanes are full of it. It’s like riding through a combination of sand and tiny little ball bearings, it sucks. One wrong move in that shit, and you’re making out with asphalt.

holy fuckin necrothread!

http://userstyles.org/styles/6548 + Stylish or Greasemonkey

:slight_smile: