STI shifting problems (or not?)

[quote=“crushkilldestroy”][quote=“lollerskatez”]AND ON THE P.S. FOR THE THREADS SAKE MIGHT I ADD THAT UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY HAVE SHIFTER CABLES ROUTED THROUGH THE SHIFTER AND TENSIONED ONTO THE DERAILLEUR THAT YOU ARE BOTH A: FUCKING UP THE INTERNAL MECHANISMS (so video: fail), AND B: WILL NOT THE FEEL THE TOTAL/ACTUAL EFFECT OF THE SHIFTING ACTION COMPARED TO WHEN IT IS ACTUALLY INSTALLED ON A READY-TO-RIDE BIKE

ALSO I LOVE HEFEWEIZEN WITH a slice of lemon[/quote]

It’s okay. Some day you’ll step up to drinking real grown up beers, rather than the stuff that our wives drink when we take them to breweries.[/quote]

This must be the reason I’m always at the table full of girls…

Most “grown ups” I know drink Bud. If thats the requirement, I think I’d rather not grow up.

FOr the love of god lollerskates, change your avatar

alcohol is alcohol you babay betch, my taste buds prefer what your wife enjoys, therefore i fuk ur wife when u are not lookin[/quote]

Lollerskates proving his worth once again. Pretty impressive that you were able to post in such a drunkenly manor when you were drinking a beer with a 3.5-4.0% abv tops.

I don’t think it’s any longer in question that Lollerskatez is the most worthless and obnoxious fuck on this board.
The worst part is that he seems to, at least to some extent, know some shit about bikes, but refuses to stop with his inane childish gibberish.
He’s the only person here who I would ban if I could.

[quote=“NitroPye”]
Mistubishi EVO X all the way for me.[/quote]
yeah, that intercooler is The Sex but its also more expensive.

youre a fucking moron[/quote]
you obviously dont know anything about cars or bikes.

/thread

Lookin at an Evo X at end of year. Not sure. Nothing else on the market really close to it. WRX is too soft now.

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]I don’t think it’s any longer in question that Lollerskatez is the most worthless and obnoxious fuck on this board.
The worst part is that he seems to, at least to some extent, know some shit about bikes, but refuses to stop with his inane childish gibberish.
He’s the only person here who I would ban if I could.[/quote]

Yeah, but since you can’t ban him, you should do what I did and just block him.

If you look at his profile, he boasts about being an internet troll. Apparently he’s 12.