swrve group buy - Tarckbike.com cap?

RAD! Something along these lines, except more neon(which mspaint sadly does not offer)

I had already done that but decided to keep it simple. With screenprinting the more colors, the more hassle it is. I prefer tarckbear as just an outline, unless we are doing his polar bear cousin. I am of course for without the URL.

If they do the all around print before sewing, then we can have it be a nice two color combo. Cyan/Hot Pink, Highlighter Yellow/Hot Pink… etc. With the all-around I would want the bill to have the same all-around print. sigh…

id prefer the black and white

…and more expensive.

Stoked. Hopes this happens and shit.

i really really hope it does. my roomie might be in for one, but count me in for one guaranteed.

I’m for the allover print but will buy the :bear: one. Just one thing though, does anyone with an enormous head have experience with swrve caps? I have a 60cm, size 7 5/8 dome, which is too big for a lot of cycling caps.

Is that the fault of B12? Because it makes my pee neon green!
Okay ps. beeeers[/quote]

It’s an excess of b12. It’s water soluble and what you see is what didn’t get absorbed.
Vitamin C does this too, but the color looks a little more natural.

Just for kicks

Me want.

I will pass on the eletric colored one. I am not that colorful.

I like that.

i want plan black. ALL black. like my soul.

none more black.

I kinda wanted it to look like a [color=#FF4000]r[/color][color=#FF8000]a[/color][color=#FFFF40]i[/color][color=#40BF00]n[/color]b[color=#8000BF]o[/color][color=#FF4000]w[/color] puked on it… an 80’s [color=#FF4000]r[/color][color=#FF8000]a[/color][color=#FFFF40]i[/color][color=#40BF00]n[/color]b[color=#8000BF]o[/color][color=#FF4000]w[/color]

You can buy all black hats from just about every hat maker out there. No need for a group buy for a boring hat. I want a tarckbike hat.

+1
we can get away with some pretty fly color combos.
Yellow/Pink
Celeste/Black
Celeste/White
Lime Green/Blue
Pink/Black would be pretty dope.

If we get them custom made though, pre-printed all-around shit wouldn’t be too hard or all that expensive.

Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it!!!

More colorsssssssss!

I want it so bright I throw off the local flight path.

Is this definately happening? Cuz if so i’m gonna cancel my order of the normal swrve cap.

How’s this gonna go down? Neon’d out would be sick!

I’d like to get this nailed down well before the 30th. I just PMed Nitro.