Tarck Community Health Report – September 2018

READ THE HEALTH REPORT ON THE BLOG

It's been a month since the new Tarck has launched. During the transition there was a desire for the admins to be more transparent. In an effort to do that I will occasionally write about the overall health of the forum.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://blog.tarck.cc/tarck-community-health-report/
6 Likes

why is this health report not in the medical advice thread

3 Likes

Turps, thanks for the wordsand all the time you guys have put in to refresh and save this community

make tarck obscure, small, and irrelevant again

Personally, besides the fact that I love y’all and this community a whole bunch, the standards for what a good website is has skyrocketed in the years since I joined oldtarck, its really nice to be on such a good piece of forum software.

Thanks to all for the immense amount of work that was done in a short time to get us all here.

1 Like

Very interesting stuff. Thank you!

Seriously. I’m kinda in awe of how fast this place came together.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update and all of the work!

Very cool. Thanks for the data dump!

Awesome to see we’ve been more active since the launch of Nu Tarck. The new platform has really encouraged me to be more engaged and interesting to see that it may have the same effect on all of y’all too!

1 Like

CHECK THAT SHIT OUT

100 engaged users. Super cool. The spikes and dips in the second chart are pretty much weekdays vs weekends.

What is the definition of an engaged user

Post or like something. I think sending a pm counts.

What about married users? Single? Poly? Ace?

1 Like