Tarck Hats 2022

Hey I need a new hat. So I spoke with Anthem today about 5-panel campers or corded. I’m personally interested in a black hat with white accents. I see colors in the spilled trash pixels.

Idk why but I’m imagining a Rapha style font for the other option. I don’t mean to be annoying…

• Trashbear embroidered patch center
  • Luxury cursive “tarck” patch center
  • Something else

0 voters

72 hats… I know I would be interested in more than one… but could we move that many?

The caps we produce are made fully custom in Asia, you have lots of decoration options. Our absolute min order is 72 pcs per style per colorway.

72: $16.99 each

144: $13.99 each

288: $12.99 each

500: $11.99 each

Design and Development fee: $275

Production:

5-7 days for digital mockups

3 weeks for samples

35 days for production

7-10 days for shipping.

Domestic shipping from our Colorado warehouse to your final destination is additional.

Here’s a link to their catalog, I’m still tracking down size info

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zXzuBjq0LGq8bRj9Vf3HbmcbTH3t4cZT/view?usp=drivesdk

Otherwise I’m totally open to something else.

1 Like

in for 1

gotta make sure they’re infant sized for tradition

11 Likes

yeah Jake! I tried to get momentum on this last year but lost steam. one option I considered was an all over mesh like the lightweight duckbill with a patch front centre

What’s the sizing?

I have a big skull.

id love one, far more so if it doesn’t say tarck anywhere on it. also my head is too large for most hats

6 Likes

The idea of ripping off the Rapha font is bringing me great joy

8 Likes

I’d love just the bear with no writing.

5 Likes

rule 1

5 Likes

Digging this. I’d also be down for a couple patches that I can sew on to hats. I’m a big New era snapback fan

^this idea came to last night when I accepted that we prob don’t have enough interest for an order with anthem and also there’s concern about sizing. I would love to accommodate everyone’s choice for a hat that would most suit their style and sizing.

1 Like

I would hat

1 Like

I’d probably get like ten black and white trashbear patches.

2 Likes

Would be in for hat and patches, though would not want white wear my greasy mitts would make contact on the hat.

down for hats, double down for patches

4 Likes

tacticool velcro patches?
JK

2 Likes

popped a molle i’m sweatin’ (woo)

2 Likes

And for not that many but more than two

2 Likes

And before thin blue trash lines patches

2 Likes

In for things.