Tarck LLC project managemwnt

Of late there have been some niche product ideas, can we gather them all in this thread and then pray for an angel investor/benevolent fool to bless the LLC with operating capital

• Bullitt fit trailer
  • dot reflective bar ends

There have been a million and one fork ideas kicked around. Based on what I can tell, something that makes an old mtb better as a townie commuter bike seems like the one that people get most hung up on

Simple bar ends with DOT grade reflective covering on them. I know I could make this in 5 minutes but honestly I shouldn’t have to.

+

2 Likes

Bontrager tape used to come with reflective caps

4 Likes

Ok yeah they still have a product that has them but they ugly.

1 Like

Sram also had some but if they could be made reusable like the nitto style that’d prob be nice

Pedal reflectors are the best reflectors. We’re all just too cool to use them.

2 Likes

Well Kyle, most of us are on some kind of clipless pedal that is mostly invisible beneath shoes…

Really though…Why all bike shoes dont have high vis strips on the heels is beyond me. I just made some ugly 3m tape mods to my “gravel” shoes.

2 Likes

For the second side of your spd’s

For your spd-SL’s

1 Like

Ahem

6 Likes

honestly tho, nothing gets attention quite like the gentle bobble of some lil reflecty rectangles on the pedals.

4 Likes

Yup. Got a pair of them for my bike packing bike.

well guess I need to eat my words and consume some pedals

I prefer reflective ankle bands for the times I think I need that kind of thing

why not orange LEDs on pedals?

Where tf u gonna secure waterproof store a battery

add crankset with internal cable routing to The Product Line

1 Like

This is totally a real solution though.

1 Like

Or dyno pedals

1 Like

LED Light Up Aluminum Pedals

With a durable aluminum design and ultra-bright LED lights, light up aluminum pedals are the best way to add an element of safety to your biking. With standard attachment hardware and flashing lights charged by just riding (no batteries necessary), you can now make your bike rides more cool and safe without compromising style. Works perfectly with Mobo brand bicycles.

1 Like