Tarck™ trademark registration

i will file the TARCK trademark application with USPTO if everyone contributes moneys via paypal to chenenko at gmail. just put something in the notes field so i can keep track of why you’re paying me.
we have to raise $225 before i can start because you gotta pay everything up front. i will contribute $20. if we can’t raise $225 i’ll refund your money. if i fuck up the application and we don’t get it because i suck, i’ll refund half your money and pay the other half myself.

disclaimer: i have never done this before
my credentials: i am good at filling out forms. i am not going to steal your money. i can prove that because i am a 100% compliant secret snowflake participant

so far we are up to $75. keep tarck here:

heath is going to be in charge of creating an LLC otherwise one of us will just own the Tarck name i suppose, and then license it to the LLC once we create the LLC

please donate!

$10 sent

$110 total

Incoming

Sent’d.

$20 sent

dumb q: does this mean tarck will have to have a revenue stream for annual renewal?
edit: and do you want me to get some (actual) tarck/p.sweet shirts made?

Isn’t a big part of having a trademark an obligation to defend the mark? Like tarckbike llc would have to sue those fixie bros making the t shirts?

[quote=NOVELTYNAME]dumb q: does this mean tarck will have to have a revenue stream for annual renewal?
edit: and do you want me to get some (actual) tarck/p.sweet shirts made?[/quote]

Looking to do an LLC in a state that doesn’t require an annual renewal.

Donated 10

Worst kickstarter page ever. Where are the promises for a free T-shirt, sticker pack & laminated copy of the trademark certificate?

trademark cert spoke card

is this about that stupid fucking tshirt?

also am I too fucking stupid to find the donate link? All I see is a link to a googledoc

paypal to chenenko at gmail

I think that’s where it started. I don’t really care about shirt, I just think tarck™ would be hilarious.

Obviously the most logical choice.

Too stupid it is, it’s right there at the top.
$16.66 sent

$10 sent for the lulz

I think that’s where it started. I don’t really care about shirt, I just think tarck™ would be hilarious.

Obviously the most logical choice.[/quote]

Coco and I stalked about doing this years ago, maybe with Patch? Nothing ever came of it, but I’m glad the ball is rolling now.

we’re at $236.66. any overages will be pushed to the Tarck Consulting LLC financing and then i’ll just refuse to accept any more donations and delete my contact info from the original post
if anyone doesn’t want their name and/or amount donated to appear, just let me know!
i am personally very excited to amend the logo to ta®ck

Put in for the LLC.