Tarck Water Bottle -- Shipping is COMPLEEEEEETE

Hi

If I can get it together I’m going to make a Tarck water bottle.

It’s going to be the Tarck bear animation in 4 stages, printed around the circumference of the bottle so that when you spin it the Tarck bear will be animated. Nose facing the cap, tail at the base.
:tarckbear:

I’m thinking 50 x Specialized water bottles. Anyone have a preference for color (can’t be clear).

I think they’ll be around $12 to $14 each, depending on which style I choose.

Alls I need is someone to help me with the artwork. If you’re interested in helping me, please PM.

6 Likes

Hyper Green or Transparent Pink!

what happened to the bosch bottle?

My vote is for moflo purist bottles if going specialized. Colorwise my vote goes to hyper green bottle w/ transparent green or clear or royal blue or black lid, transparent pink with purple or black or clear lid, or turqouise bottle with royal blue or clear lid.

In for a handful, and can volunteer to assist graphically if more competent folks are otherwise occupied (have designed kits in AI that were produced, did water templates before but those never became a thing)

I may have already done this art during the time in my life where 90% of my free time was tarck focused.

Still doing it! I just found out that Tacx can do full-color prints on water bottles.

1 Like

The animation won’t work as well with a clear bottle.

Do you guys think a 3- or 4-step animation would be best. I’m now thinking 3 steps would be better

You could do like 7 frames

hot take not to be a downer but I’m pretty sure this thing isn’t gonna look animated

2 Likes

Maybe not but it will still be cool

1 Like

I’m behind this

Okay help me with artwork and it shall be done.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Under the right combination of bottle rolling speed and the flickering of a very specific dyno setup, tarckbear will be revealed to those who are worthy.

3 Likes

Will there be a bidet attachment?

4 Likes

I’m in for 2 bottles

1 Like

how about a fade for the colourway

tarck green to tarck purple seems nicely hideous

1 Like

in for 2

In for a pair at least

Okay who’s going to art me

Let’s go with turquoise and a dark blue cap.

So the bear is black? And the garbage ?