Tarck Water Bottle -- Shipping is COMPLEEEEEETE

Um read the post

@anon3547885 if you’re down with helping me figure out Nude Beach delivery i’m in for at least 2.

Any reason not to go 26 oz?

I’ll buy whatever is made, but so far liking the turqoise bottle + perp or blue top

or even

1 Like

I like this one

If I’m going to order 100 instead of 50, I’m going to do 50 of turquoise/blue and 50 of these.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to be accusatory, I just noticed that Purist was mentioned by not apparently agreed upon. My point is that Purists are so dramatically better than other bottles that it doesn’t make sense to get anything else.

You hurt my feelings and I quit

Just kidding, I think the plan was Purist all along?

Okay now I have to get to work. Could someone please volunteer for artistry. Your bottles will be free.

I can prob get it done today - we’re talking just splitting the gif into separate images and placing them consecutively in a row, right?

If you could, look at the design requirements from Specialized and put them in something that I can drop in…I really have no idea about this kind of stuff.

http://www.specializedwaterbottles.com/customize-your-bottle

They should be nose to cap, tail to bottom, animation broken into 3 stages

Is there a higher quality version of the tarckbear gif? Otherwise I’ll pull from the 10 panels in the current one.

Do the bottles need to say Tarck on them or can they just have Tarckbear™?

I was just going to do Tarckbear but it is up to you all.

Goddamnit I need to get back to work

Yeah, tarckbear only would be my preference

2 Likes

Definitely in for 2 and prefer the larger capacity.

2 Likes

In for four. Option 1 pls.

I just have versions I made to use as the current mobile logo. I did not re draw the whole animation. I would just upscale the gif with no resampling then do a live trace in illustrator for whichever frames you want.

Oh, definitely in for the pink+green background colorway. Maybe even for 4 of 'em, so I can make a 3-caged frame all matchy-matchy and have a spare for when one bounces off and vanishes in the middle of the night.

Down for three.

Do you guys like royal blue better than turquoise

I like the idea of one bright and annoying AF (color hardly matters) and another that is more subdued (like grey with a purple cap).

But regardless of the flavor, I’ve convinced myself to be in for 4.

I’d be in for two, any color