Tarckisms IRL.

Goddamnit wth where is our internet lawyers.

http://www.shakes.tokyo/en/concept/index.html

7 Likes

Can we buy the US marketing rights with the bottle profits?

2 Likes

1 Like

whatever happened to that fuckstick who literally stole our trademark?

If anyone knows how to make us legal I’ll pay for it with tarckmoneys

We have to get Affinity’s TM annulled somehow first.

And, since we already know they’re reading: Dear Affinity Cycles and Nate C.: Fuck You.

I take it prior use doesn’t count with trademarks?

Wait… what?

Hmm.

Our first use in commerce is like 2009 so we gots prior art yo

The good news is that no aftermarket hood company ever lasts more than a year or two.

We should definitely sue this loser.

1 Like

i have to admit- i’m shoked.

4 Likes

For the ultimate aero-bike that minimizes aerodynamic drag and enables optimum power transmission. I set my boundaries to the machine and it enables me to try bikes that allow extreme aero positions for a longer ride. SHAKES is the creator of effortless steering by just the touch of a hand, and has now developed a revolutionary Integration Design Grip,“Pistola”.

Data from cycle computers tell only one side of the story, it cannot replace the mind and body. A perfect machine and extensive training does not guarantee results.

Inspired by the natural human spirit to drive further toward success; with that very efficacy embedded interface, “Pistola” has arrived.

・Integrated guidance ridge and flared taper, ergonomically shaped for enhanced performance.
・Easy to trim for seamless custom size adjustment for four stages of length.
・Select density according to the riding environment (Soft for 50 degrees & Firm for 60 degrees).
・IOMIX compound for maximum comfort and decreased fatigue.

1 Like

Did anyone figure out how to buy them?

I actually need some 6800 hoods, and some soft 50 durometer SHOKING ORANGE hoods would be perfect

Color names seem like a wasted opportunity. They could have been named SHAKING ORANGE, SHAKING PINK, etc.

1 Like