The Blessed Virgin of UN54 LYFE

TC this is why I didn’t end up buying one. Would buy a silkscreen print on nice paper though.

Wore it at work yesterday. Customer, mid 50’s man, came up to the shop door and rang the bell, and I let him know I’d be right over. Come around the corner and…

Customer: Can I get…(stares at my shirt for a good few seconds in silence)…That shirt is awesome! It’s like the Lady of Gaudalupe but a square taper. So cool.
Me: Yeah, so what did you need?
Customer: I need an Ultegra 11s chain but now I need that shirt.

^ best!

I’m excited for mine to arrive, but hoping the enormous dimensions given are true, otherwise it’s going to be a tight fit.

I did. The lady was pulled from the web and had some work done to get to the final form. The BB is straight from Shimano TechDocs, but also with a number of adjustments so it looked good and would print OK.

[quote=Blakey]^ best!

I’m excited for mine to arrive, but hoping the enormous dimensions given are true, otherwise it’s going to be a tight fit.[/quote]

Mine seems true to stated measurements. I normally wear an XL but based on measurements ordered the L and it fits fine.

Had to make some changes from the original (below). I figured if printed like below it would have been too much white ink and resulted in what I have heard called a “bulletproof” (i.e. one big slab of ink covering the graphic area).
Also I wanted to keep the design static, but have multiple ink/t-shirt color options all still look OK.

edit: this version could look good as black ink on white sticker, or black/clear to place over the top of reflective tape or mudflap.

Got mine. Sost oked.

Looks like you probably put more thought into the design than a whole bunch of companies put into their for-profit stuff. Looking forward to getting mine!

BTW who is the person holding the LIV flag at the bottom? Tarckbear taking the shape of a faceless lady? Anita? I feel like there is hole in the mythology that needs to be filled in. Or I’m uneducated/failing the rorschach test.

Wore this to the group ride last night, within 10 seconds I was getting compliments on it. One guy actually asked me if I could ask Jimmy for permission for him to get it tattooed on his leg (!!!) He also inquired about buying a shirt if there’s a second run.

Jimmy should take the money and run. It’s too small-potatoes for Shimano to ever notice, but if you got featured on Prolz or something, you might be able to remodel your kitchen.

Someone should 'shop a big torque wrench in their hands

You’re wildly optimistic either about how many shirts he’d sell or how much it costs to remodel a kitchen

HY

fart yeah

man, lookit all the white dudes! we got all kinds! :wink:

/me inserts some comment about this being a bike forum and that not being at all surprising.

You’re wildly optimistic either about how many shirts he’d sell or how much it costs to remodel a kitchen[/quote]
I could see it selling a couple thousand if it gets picked up on a bike blog or something. Better if it stays mostly tarck only tho.

/me inserts some comment about this being a bike forum and that not being at all surprising.[/quote]

The combination of bikes and the internet is pretty white and male, for sure.