The greatness that is BF SS/FG

I’ve got 2 cats but my best century time was 5:15. Dammit, what am I doing wrong?

Having more fast people just makes it easier to ride fast.

Really though a ton of cat2s? Even if that was the case were they really riding that hard?[/quote]most mid/late 20’s/early 30’s road racers are pretty competitive when they’re riding together.

The originally quoted rider is clearly more of a badass than your friend who can climb climb two vertical miles over a century plus. I mean the first dude can do maaad skidz with 99 gear inches. I think that beats any other feat of bike riding/racing.

The more important question is, does this dude do the Vegas sufferfest in his skinny jeans? If that was the case, then he just might be more badass than our 99 gear inch skidder. But only maybe…

cut off shorts. kashimax 5 gold. sleeveless shirt. luck shoes w/look pedals.
and a giant grin.
hahhahahahahahhahahahahahahha

I want to sign up for this century. Sounds like fun.

Yes… a Descentury! Where the hell do I sign up? :bear:

Dammit, I’m gonna put on my freewheel rear wheel and have a go myself!

I’m going to run 53x11 the whole way.

pffft real men spin the wheels by hand

I love stickin it to the man when I chafe the shit out of my thighs and dehydrate myself.

I mean like freewheels are an invention of the man as a means to keepin’ us down by hiding the true zen from us.

[quote=DinoBear]I love stickin it to the man when I chafe the shit out of my thighs and dehydrate myself.

I mean like freewheels are an invention of the man as a means to keepin’ us down by hiding the true zen from us.[/quote]
FINALLY someone who understands.
Great minds think alike bro.

My roomates dad went riding with some cat2’s a couple of weeks ago, and a cat1. We ride together a lot, as a duo we can hold down 21.5 for a couple of hours if it’s flat (I’m a fat ass). He kept up for the first three miles, then they turned a corner and were holding down 30 and he couldnt keep up anymore.

I wish I weighed 160lbs with my current leg size.

If this guy is so fast on a fixed gear why doesn’t he buy a road bike and race that? I have the feeling he’d be pretty fast if he had some gears.

[quote=TehScientist]

If this guy is so fast on a fixed gear why doesn’t he buy a road bike and race that?[/quote]

Maybe he does? I’m looking forward to meeting this guy around The City and letting him know that he’s an internet legend.

he works at some coffee place for $10/hour. he can’t really afford it. but i happen to know there’s an insurance check coming from when he got hit. so maybe it’s in his future?

tarckbike could sponsor all of these anonymous badasses with bikes and fucking tarckbear jerseys and send them to races…

where they would probably lose and everyone would realize it was all just made up on the internetz.

give him weed, he’ll go fast.

[quote=zombie][quote=TehScientist]

If this guy is so fast on a fixed gear why doesn’t he buy a road bike and race that?[/quote]

Maybe he does? I’m looking forward to meeting this guy around The City and letting him know that he’s an internet legend.[/quote]

for some reason i love calling san francisco “the city” but it irritates the fuck out of me when people capitalize it. not sure why.

This thread got so dumb. It rivals any SSFG thread.