The Nü Nü Nü People Thread - Your first post goes here

i think you’re right about that. i actually signed up on here so i could buy a rack from you for a different cliche build i’m working on ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

you’d love to know wouldn’t you

not only is it a bent thomson, it’s a fake bent thomson made out of carbon

4 Likes

Show us

2 Likes

Good morning. This is what I’ve been commuting with lately. I swapped the wheels for open pro/ultegra but I’d rather share the TAF pic.

14 Likes

That is ridiculous and I love it.

1 Like

special indeed

did we really add three new people in two days? what are we doing wrong?

8 Likes

How is that stem not past the min insertion?

I’m digging that bike, though would prefer the crankset match the rest of the group. 8 speed sti is great stuff, such a wonderful mechanical feel.

1 Like

you have taken my favorite stem, and ruined it completely. ITMs must be slamt, sorry but i don’t make the rules.

2 Likes

I’m not new, I just haven’t posted in 5 years and don’t have my old email to reset my password. Stems and seatposts should be as high as possible.

:smilegrant:

7 Likes

Everybody!

4 Likes

Bullshit your seatpost could be higher than that

1 Like

If you’re not brutally grinding your hipbones with every pedal stroke you’re not biking you’re sitting

1 Like

Soooo special ! Is the rear a screw-on? I picked one up cheap and converted it to a front and it has been an awesome wheel. Love the noise they make.

It’s a 130 spaced regular road cassette wheel. They ride nice but my pump doesn’t fit inside so I bought a more conventional wheel set

2 Likes

That damn valve hole slot thing is half the reason mine is a wallhanger these days.

Go fuck yourself discord