The Nü Nü Nü People Thread - Your first post goes here

Hey the pull out method is like 82% effective

It’s mid 90s with correct use (big caveat)

You had a different mid 90’s than I did.

4 Likes

Now that’s the kind of pullout method that is effective.

12 Likes

If only that worked irl

2 Likes

You guys scared off Cannondale guy

1 Like

Well he probably wasn’t here on good faith to begin with

4 Likes

He supposedly was on a while and introduced one of the jakejawns to tarck.

2 Likes

one of the jake jawns (me) introduced him, and he introduced other jake jawn (gucci).

he’s not a shill, and realistically wouldnt stand to gain a ton from shilling to this particular group of internet nerds

4 Likes

tried his darndest tho

lets check back if/when he transfers to GT and revives the GTB purely to fit in here

3 Likes

Cannondale guy was great. I’d like for him to come back and for most of you to go away forever.

20 Likes

@ProCracknfailBro feel the love mang

2 Likes

“Tarck is for friends”

3 Likes

i actually also loved the cannondale guy

2 Likes

I did too, hope he comes back. He had his schtick, even if he didn’t see it as such. Tarck is about schticks.

3 Likes

Wait, are we all here to gain something?

2 Likes

Yo @ProCracknfailBro come back to please the masses

1 Like

friends mostly.

there seemed to be a big feeling that he was a shill and [quote=“stumphumper, post:2327, topic:21612”]
probably wasn’t here on good faith to begin with
[/quote]
but i invited him here on good faith as the first IRL person i ever tried to bring on, and he’s a solid dude
what is even being on an obscure internet forum in good faith? we’ve made some serious strides in personal growth in the past decade but everyone has room to grow still.

1 Like

I appreciated @ProCracknfailBro’s insights and would appreciate more inside easton aluminium baseball bat if they want to stick around.

6 Likes

Yeah, I liked having some insight as to why and how Cdale Cdales.

2 Likes