The Phantom starring Billy Zine

maybe ill convince him to write articles but i’ll give it the SaRcAsTiC SpOnGeBoB treatment before going to print.

5 Likes

Anyone else remember the correct phrasing for ‘our international team of experts are here to tell you your bike sucks’?

Your bike sucks and we have a team of experts working around the clock to prove it.

8 Likes

I’ve already pre-ordered.

I need some better Live Love Laugh typefaces.

4 Likes

You could always call it Bicycle Publication or Bicycle Pub. for shorter.

Consider using a computer and printer to make it easier

4 Likes

Zine By Committee

2 Likes

I would like to contribute a short story.

1 Like

I will make a poem and accompany it with a illustration

1 Like

I make pretty good bike drawings using mspaint. Let me know.

5 Likes

please do a DOS or DONTs section a la golden age vice magazine, but with basket bikes

3 Likes

Workshopping

BASKETS and HACK-ITS

In my head

I could write up my experience at Yamaguchi frame building school - he had so many fascinating anecdotes, it was an amazing experience.

For additional flavor, it was in Rifle, Colorado, the same city that Boebert had that ‘Shooter’s Grill’ - i.e Hooters with guns - and some of the locals were wild when they figured out I was from Cali.

4 Likes

im officially green-lighting all requests for content in here.

your chances of being published are like 99.99%.

3 Likes

My 2024 resolution was to try at least one new fruit each month. I can contribute fruit reviews

8 Likes

but i have so little.

1 Like

It can be a spot the fake game.

I know one of the guys behind this comix anthology if you want to do newsprint: https://www.scarfff.com/

Or thinking photocopy vibes? If so, I will contribute photocopied images of things I’ve found outside on the ground, leaves, bugs, flowers, small sticks, coins, broken glass, etc

Yamaguchi school content submitted.

That’s a signal for other people to get off yer butts and submit cool stuff.

3 Likes

well i think im going for more photocopy vibes, and i would like for it to be easily mailed. whats the smallest size publication you’d want? is 5.5x8.5 the smallest, or could i go microzine and do a 4.25x5.5"?

16pg 5.5x8.5 means i could fit it all on a 11x17" document and then fold, trim and stitch all myself. also debating between color or black and white, BW would make it dirt cheap to make but i could get somewhere like fedex office to make 11x17 full color prints for like $1.50 a piece.