The Tarckbike/PistoPoseur Panasonic raffle frame LIVES!

The frame has just left Osaka and will be in Tokyo at any time.

After that it’ll head to Texas (yes, Texas!) where our beloved dooktruck says that he lives but is probably a lie.

Its just a matter of days before he gets the little bugger and cradles it in his own arms.
Proud papa.

Let the hatin’ and lovin’ commence.

Texas, aye? That means it’s going to go to Dallas first…

Sounds like a roadtrip is in order…

Fuck you and enjoy the frame dooktruck

Sneak peak coming soon.

mrs dooktruck will be excited

duders since we bought my wife a new frame (and we happen to ride the same size frame)
i was thinking anyone who was in on the raffle if you want i was gonna raffle off her pake frame for free. its a 53
the way it would work is anyone who was in on the raffle is eligible no money needed
we draw names like last time and someone gets a free frame fork and HS
i know it isn’t a panasonic but its free and maybe someone would want it?
if no interest then i’ll just make it a rain bike or something.
what do you guys think?

i was just gonna ask about that panasonic. i thought he got it and built it up a while ago though

[quote=“dooktruck”]mrs dooktruck will be excited

duders since we bought my wife a new frame (and we happen to ride the same size frame)
i was thinking anyone who was in on the raffle if you want i was gonna raffle off her pake frame for free. its a 53
the way it would work is anyone who was in on the raffle is eligible no money needed
we draw names like last time and someone gets a free frame fork and HS
i know it isn’t a panasonic but its free and maybe someone would want it?
if no interest then i’ll just make it a rain bike or something.
what do you guys think?[/quote]

nice 666th post

i want

are more people interested?
maybe you don’t ride a 53
maybe your girl does

my girl needs a 53 frame, and i have enough stuff lyin around to built it up. i wasn’t in on the panny raffle but she really needs it!

When did the raffle happen?

i’m a 53 and i need a real track frame, my lotus conversion is fucked. i will put campy on it and treat it like a god.

I’d be down for a pake raffle.
set it up!
Just pull the list from the panasonic raffle, and take yourself out.

I’d be in on the Pake raffle too, and its my size.

I could use the pake, I was not in on the original raffle buck I could kick down some bucks to pay for teh server here or something. Or I could send you something cool.

to be fair i think it has to be someone who was in on the original raffle
sorry duders
i still like you all

Seems like that’d be a cool thing to do. Maybe just have the people that could actually use it be eligible though? I dunno. I wasn’t in the raffle and I don’t ride a 53.

i’m down for a pake raffle. might be running it a bit close in terms of size personally, but hey, free pake!

[quote=“dooktruck”]are more people interested?
maybe you don’t ride a 53
maybe your girl does[/quote]
I ride a 53 and would love it, but I was not in the raffle. Just getting mack into biking and am starting from nothin!

Whats the top tube length on it?

i’m pretty sure the frame is a 53
but its been a few years since i ordered it so maybe i’m remembering wrong and its a 55
its got a threaded fork though from a centurion
i’ll check when i get home on the size heres the geos
either 54 or 55 top tube

http://www.pakebikes.com/pakespecs.html