The Totally Fair Deal Thread

That’s a no brainer for sure

You can pee in it.

I don’t understand how people can stand that many unread emails in their inbox.

Yeah Heath?

Holy shet

My boss has somewhere in the vicinity of 9000 unread emails in his inbox and his voicemail has been full for over a week.

I have stopped asking him if he got the thing I sent him.

This thread is giving me a panic attack, and it’s not because I’m stressed out by hot tubs. :colbert:

you people are monsters. Set some fucking auto-archive filters and get your life under control.

Real talk though hot tubs are expensive to maintain and operate and hard to get rid of. Probably not a great deal if you aren’t planning to use it on the regular.

I read 99% of my e-mail. File it? Not so much.

this is sup’s phone:

it stopped showing the number on the home screen.

We used to have a hot tub. It was awesome, especially in the winter. So cool to hang in the hot tub during a snowstorm! That said, maintenance was kind of a bitch and monthly costs quickly add up. Electricity was $40-50 just to heat/filter the tub.

Too lazy to post a picture, but currently at 12120 unread in my various personal email addresses. Most of it is junk mail that I’ve never bothered to delete. I have one email address specifically for “signing up” for things, which filters most of the crap away from my main gmail account.

Yeah, exactly. Inbox fucking zero. Maybe not every day, but it never gets beyond one screen, rarely gets above a dozen lines, and anything that is there is regarding a task I’m closing out in the next day or two. Partial to-do list, partial adjunct to my calendar.

[quote=joy of tarcking]this is sup’s phone:

it stopped showing the number on the home screen.[/quote]

Haha, my sup has 30,000+

I convinced her to at least remove the number from the icon.

hi-5, number of unread emails > yearly income crue