There's another bike parked at my work today.

there’s definitely a noticeable impact on the bike lock at school, from earlier in the year. I have to leave a whopping 3 minutes earlier to get a sure spot.

i only live 9 miles away from my work but the one road that makes it to that side of town is suicidal to ride on.

Our small 3-slot bike rack was pretty empty late last year, now we’re routinely having 4-5 bikes per day. That doesn’t count the other 3-4+ stashed in offices around the building. Even the CEO is a bike commuter… niceness.

Despite that, there are people who live just a half dozen blocks away who drive instead of walking or riding a bike because… I have no idea. Weak spirit? Deep pockets? The mind boggles.

Sold another handful of panniers and a complete commuter bike last night.

No matter how many times I try to tell them NOT to buy a Cypress, they always do. I guess it’ll hurt less when the $15 they spent on the cable lock (against my suggestions) is clipped and the bike is gone.

When I was working at a cabinet maker’s shop, I had to be in at 6 a.m. Sucked waking up early, but the upshot was 30 minutes of totally traffic-free riding every morning.